Comfort Inn & Suites
    Good 3.5/5
    Econo Lodge(Scottsboro)
    • Breakfast included
    Very Good 4/5
    All reviewsattractive hotelhot tub was out of orderindoor heated poolgreat hotelbasslate checkoutcigarette buttsrestaurants and shoppingparking lotfishing tournamentmini fridgeroom was cleanfree hot breakfasthotel breakfastwould stay againunclaimed baggage centerdesk clerk
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed May 1, 2012

This is a very great hotel! Me and my husband have stayed here on and off for about a year now. The staff is always welcoming and love to help. They have a great variety of breakfast! The rooms are very spacious. They always keep everything so clean and neat! They are close to alot of restraunts and TVA. I will keep coming back to this hotel!

Room Tip: The Rooms with the big windows are the best! (:
    • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
    al368, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2012

Thank you for your wonderful comments. We strive to make sure every guest stay is an ejoyable one. We are always delighted to know our guests are happy. I must agree the rooms with the large windows are the BEST!

Reviewed April 23, 2012

We stayed there the night before we could get into our rental house and wish we just would have booked the hotel for the entire stay. First, we had our small dog and were made to feel welcome. She was able to enjoy the adoration of other guests in the lobby without getting the evil eye from the staff. Then, the most important thing for any fisherman dragging a boat around, the parking lot had an area specifically set up for boats. Well lit and every spot had an electrical outlet to charge the battery. The rooms were large and clean. (and quiet!) Very easy access once you figure it out. We arrived in a blinding rainstorm and had to double back to find the entrance that was off a side road. It was actually easier than being off the main highway. We didn't have a chance to sample the breakfast since we were up and out early. Maybe they should consider starting that a little earlier for the fishermen they cater to but it was close to restaurants and shopping so that was not a problem. We WILL be back.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your comments. We take pride in knowing our guests have received the hospitality they deserve.

Reviewed April 7, 2012

I stayed here one night on my way home. They have a dead end street in front of the hotel where you can park a big rig, which is nice. The room was really great, (Rm 413), with a very comfortable king sized bed and desk and a flat screen. The problem I have, however, is with the staff. I requested a wake up call at check in for 6 AM, and I set my phone alarm as a back up. I have to be very time aware for work, so this is a big issue. The clerk said no problem, but the call never came. Glad I set the phone. I was unimpressed by the shower, very weak water pressure for such a nice room. Breakfast was standard choice, but I was very impressed with the way the lady attended the area. The staff at checkout did not look like staff, but more like guests. All wore regular street clothes, and nothing showing they worked there, not even name tags. This is probably not a big deal,but I guess I expected a little more for the price. The room, again, was great.

Room Tip: The bed was great, slept well.
    • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
    al368, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2012

Thank you very much for your comments.Without them, we would not be able to correct the issues such as those you encountered during your visit. Rest assured that these issues have been addressed. We hope you would consider Comfort Inn & Suites on your next visit to the Scottsboro area.

Reviewed March 13, 2012

The hotel is very nice and the rooms are very spacious. The rooms are always very clean. The breakfast room and the lobby are always very clean and neat. Over the last year I have stayed here for approximately 32 weeks during this time and the staff has never failed to welcome me warmly and make me feel at home. The staff has been very helpful in any thing I may need, wether it is information are something I may have forgotten at home. I recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a friendly, comfortable, clean and spacious place to stay.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
    al368, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2012

Thank you very much for your comments. I am very glad you have enjoyed yourself during your visits to our hotel. It is our pleasure to be your "Home Away From Home"

Reviewed March 4, 2012

The motel is very clean and nice. I have staye their for the past 4 months on work assignment and have had no problems. The breakfast is great as well as the hours 5:30 AM to 9:30 AM. Rooms are spacious and clean as well as the suite which has 2 rooms (i recommend). I don't fish but they have a great place to park bass boats if you do.
    Jon makes the best cookies late in the afternoon. I always try to take some up to the room for me and my wife.
    Don't be afraid to stay here...you will get a lot of that good ole southern hospitality and friendliness southerners are know for.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business

Thank you very much for your comments. I am very glad you & your wife have enjoyed yourselves while visiting our hotel. We strive to make every guests stay an enjoyable one. We look forward to seeing you again very soon.