Review Highlights
Qiandao lakes

A very enjoyable and well organised weekend. Excellent activities and some free time to enjoy the... read more

Reviewed September 30, 2018
Sarah S
Shanghai, China
via mobile
Qiandao Lake short break

Excellent visit to 1000 island lake, well organized with the right balance of planned activities... read more

Reviewed September 30, 2018
ianise2018
Shanghai, China
via mobile

All reviews lots of fun day trip hiking leader tour china
Reviewed April 10, 2018 via mobile

I went to Xinchang county with Ok Deal Travel in April 2018. The staff are very helpful. The Hotel is also good. Worth it

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

If you need to get away from the city, join the Plum Blossom and Hot Spring Day Trip with OK, Deal Travel. It was easy to register and all the directions of where to meet and what to bring and expect were very clear and easy to understand. We have time to do things on our own. Every one was pleasant and friendly. I highly recommend this trip. It was great to see the blooming flowers and relaxing in different hot springs.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

I joined OK deals trip to Dalian for the ice festival over the CNY holiday. It was a fantastic experience where we were well looked after and shown many interesting things we never would have seen had we gone alone.

I met lots of interesting people and we all had a lot of fun with the knowledgeable guides.

I would recommend Josie and her team to take you to their secret places.

Thanks OK Deal.......the memories will be fondly kept.

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed March 1, 2018

我是在去年参加了他们一次桃花岛的旅行。
这次的旅行给我一次惊艳。 晚上我们在沙滩上BBQ。出乎意料的是,有一英国男孩弹起了他的吉他唱起了歌。"Country Road Take me Home" 。大家跟着唱和流眼泪。回忆美好
I joined OKDEAL trip to Taohuadao last year and give me great memories . That is the first trip agency surprised me . We had BBQ on the beach ,a lot of people didn't know each other before dancing and singing together .Unexpectedly an British guy
sang "Country Road Take me Home" with his guitar. Lot of people sang together and tears ,including me.

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed February 27, 2018

Couldn't have hoped for a better bunch of fellow hikers! Friendly & helpful. The experienced hikers were generous with their tips for me, the unfit, novice hiker, & so encouraging.

The entire trip was well-organised and great value for money. Our guides were excellent, always making sure everyone is accounted for, & checking to see if everyone is alright but not pushing for the less fit ones to catch up with the faster hikers. The bon fires are such a great idea for everyone to get to know one another, & so much fun.

Totally enjoyable. Looking forward to my next trip with OK Deal Travel.

Date of experience: February 2018