“Great Memories”
Review of OKDeal Travel

OKDeal Travel
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: OK,Deal! Travel Social Club has over 10 years of experience with organizing trips. We are known for providing an overall great experience for Shanghai expats.We create trips to give those working professionals in Shanghai a chance to escape hectic urban and enjoy the fresh air and beautiful scenery that China has to offer, outside of the city. Our trips are for those seeking adventure, with the majority of our activities being hiking in some of China’s unknown but breathtakingly beautiful mountains. Other activities also include, boating, sightseeing, rafting, beach camping, swimming in nature pools or staying overnight in a quiet countryside. One of our aims when first establishing this club was also to provide expats with a fun way of meeting other international professionals in the city. That is why each of our trips is organized with the aim to provide a fun, social, expat-friendly getaway, with like-minded people who share the passion of travel and adventure.
Reviewed March 1, 2018

我是在去年参加了他们一次桃花岛的旅行。
这次的旅行给我一次惊艳。 晚上我们在沙滩上BBQ。出乎意料的是,有一英国男孩弹起了他的吉他唱起了歌。"Country Road Take me Home" 。大家跟着唱和流眼泪。回忆美好
I joined OKDEAL trip to Taohuadao last year and give me great memories . That is the first trip agency surprised me . We had BBQ on the beach ,a lot of people didn't know each other before dancing and singing together .Unexpectedly an British guy
sang "Country Road Take me Home" with his guitar. Lot of people sang together and tears ,including me.

Date of experience: May 2017
"tour"
in 5 reviews
"china"

Reviewed February 27, 2018

Couldn't have hoped for a better bunch of fellow hikers! Friendly & helpful. The experienced hikers were generous with their tips for me, the unfit, novice hiker, & so encouraging.

The entire trip was well-organised and great value for money. Our guides were excellent, always making sure everyone is accounted for, & checking to see if everyone is alright but not pushing for the less fit ones to catch up with the faster hikers. The bon fires are such a great idea for everyone to get to know one another, & so much fun.

Totally enjoyable. Looking forward to my next trip with OK Deal Travel.

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed February 26, 2018 via mobile

Well organised and fun group. I have been with Ok deal few times and it’s a good option to choose when you are looking for English speaking friends and tour guide. Recommended...

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed December 12, 2016

We went to Mt. Shushan and a hot spring for a day trip in December 2016. The tour was well organized and also the communication before was very efficient. The group was an exciting mix of people from everywhere and with different background.

Date of experience: December 2016