“Great spot for fusion-Asian-brasserie!”

T8 Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #352 of 17,047 Restaurants in Shanghai
Cuisines: Contemporary, Fusion
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Xintiandi
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Really enjoyed our dinner at T8 -- a somewhat fusion-Asian mix Euro brasserie. Special minute you walk in from the dark alley. Inside is Asia inspired and dark, but very vibrant; especially the bar seats overlooking the open kitchen. Very unique and very good cocktails the start. Chef special appetizers are unbelievable. The food is very artfully displayed, and the quality is very good. Service is very good, and most speak English quite well. Had really good desert to end the evening, highly recommended.

There are newer reviews for T8 Restaurant and Bar

Reviewed June 11, 2013

I was there for the first time on a business dinner but I returned on a private occasion and the restaurant was simply fab as I remembered it. Nice Chef too!

Reviewed June 2, 2013

Went here with a friend one night for a cocktail. Was not disappointed! The cocktails are inventive and very good. The bar is sunk into the floor so the bartenders are at normal height for chairs...there weren't any barstools. It was quite comfortable sitting at the bar not wondering if I'm going to teeter over! My friend has an orange and cinnamon mojito and I had a honey-grape martini. Both were excellent, and had tastes we had never experienced. The music was excellent and eclectic, and it wasn't played at a volume where my friend and I had to scream to be heard - bravo! We didn't have anything to eat, but I'm planning on going back for that! The cocktails were a bit pricey, but for Xintiandi....it's about normal.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Japanese-style interior and great food. Prices are reasonable for the area. We had a enjoy card voucher for b1g1free.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

We ate at T8 on May 1, 2013, May day in China,
The cocktails, wine list, service and food were all outstanding. We had Chili prawns as an appetizer and fish as an entre. Dessert was superb, I recommed the boiled milk, toffee, ice cream and the mango suffle.
Gregg V