Ways to Experience Jenny's Shanghai Tours
from $149.00
from $99.00
from $89.00
More Info
All reviews confucius temple private tour day tour hour layover tea ceremony great tour customized tour tour service gondola ride hotel lobby west lake silk factory green tea water town french concession perfect guide interesting information
Selected filters
Reviewed October 6, 2017 via mobile

All went exactly as the tour described. We had an excellent driver, comfortable car and a very friendly and knowledgeable guide, Portia. Our lunch was local cuisine and also excellent. We were very impressed with the silk manufacturing and embroidery in addition to the historical society.

Date of experience: October 2017
Jenny L, Manager at Jenny's Shanghai Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2017

Thank you Frances! I am happy you had a wonderful day with Portia, she is just great to do every single work.
We were actually surprised your experience as you have been staying Shanghai over one year. :)
We know we are providing REAL private tour. Hope to provide you more tours in the future.

Reviewed October 6, 2017 via mobile

Our guide was Portia, a native of Shanghai who was engaging, knowledgeable about the local area. She was quick to give background and was also quick to point out what purchases were worth it and what were not. This was an excellent tour. I would strongly recommend this for anyone.

Hi Jim,
Thank you so much for your nice review. We are glad you had a wonderful time with our Half-Day Zhujiajiao Water Town Tour.
Yes, come to join us, you'll have a REAL local experience.

Reviewed October 3, 2017

Susie was GREAT! She was so informative and helpful with all our questions. We learned so much about the Chinese culture as well as the history of the each site we visited. Susie even went above and beyond any expectations when I tried to buy some souvenirs and the credit card I was trying to use was not working, she paid for my souvenirs using her personal credit card. Upon returning to the hotel, I was able to reimburse her with cash from the ATM machine at the hotel. Now that is customer service!

Date of experience: October 2017
Jenny L, Manager at Jenny's Shanghai Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2017

Hello Jeff,
Thank you so much for your nice review. We really try to provide the best service we can. I am glad you appreciated and Susie was able to help you.
We hope to see you again in Shanghai, China.
Best,

Reviewed October 1, 2017

Jenny's Shanghai Tours is an excellent choice when it comes to booking a variety of tours in Shanghai and other Chinese cities. I spent a week in Shanghai and use her tour company twice. On both occasions, I had the pleasure of having Porsha as a tour guide. During the first tour, Porsha conducted a personal tour of Shanghai, taking me to all the important cultural sites and displaying her mastery of the history of Shanghai. Her facts, intellect and humor was a welcome addition to a solo explorer. On the second tour, Porsha and I toured the city by bicycle. But this was't an ordinary bike tour. Jenny, the owner, created a unique tour that adapted to my own personal preferences. The tours were casual and not once did I feel that we were under any time constrictions. In fact, you will get more than you bargained for. Overall, a 5 start organization.

Date of experience: September 2017
1  Thank MidAsianLaw
Jenny L, Manager at Jenny's Shanghai Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2017

Hello Darryl,
Thank you so much for the nice review. We were glad you had so much fun and such a nice experience with us.
We were so happy to have you as our customer. We hope all of our customers are as thoughtful.:)
Welcome next time,

Reviewed September 29, 2017 via mobile

We had an excellent bike tour of Shanghai this morning. Our guide, Kim, was fun, kind and knowledgeable. He made the tour a great time.

Highly recommended.

Date of experience: September 2017
1  Thank pmfinn

Hello Patrick,
Thank you so much for your positive review. Kim is a very good young man, very nice and professional. We are glad you enjoyed the bike tour.
Look forward to seeing you again in Shanghai, China.
Best,