“Freaking Awesome!”

Book In Advance
More Info
$195.00*
and up
Private Full Day Shanghai City Tour including...
Ranked #3 of 155 Tours in Shanghai
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Jenny's Shanghai Tours specializes in custom and private small group tours of Shanghai and surrounding areas. We're not a big tour agency... just a group of professional tour guide friends who strive to be the best tour guides in Shanghai. We are all certified tour guides, speak very good English and will work hard to make sure you have a great time based on your interests - guaranteed! And because we don't have an expensive Shanghai tour office, we can offer you a great price along with personalized service! We love meeting new people and sharing our passion for Shanghai. We look forward to hearing from you!
Reviewed May 20, 2017

We were in Shanghai for 5 days and arranged a 1 day private tour with Jenny's Shanghai Tours and it was by far our highlight of Shanghai. Jenny was very easy to communicate with and very quick to respond to my emails. Our tour guide Portia was an absolute gem. She took us to all the right sites worth seeing even took us to great shopping spots and a mean dumpling joint. She was a great laugh throughout the tour and she can take some pretty awesome photos. You want the best of Shanghai, don't look any further than Jenny's Shanghai Tours, trust me they have you covered.

2  Thank Fatma S
Jenny_Liang888, Manager at Jenny's Shanghai Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2017

Dear Fatma,
thank you so much! This is all we want! Portia is one of the best tour guide in our team, and yes, Jenny is a diligence and enthusiastic person. That's why we can provide the best and real careing service to all of our clients.
We are looking forward to your next trip to the cities nearby SH with us.
Thank you again!

in 12 reviews
"business trip"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed May 14, 2017

I arranged a two day private tour of Shanghai with Jenny's Shanghai Tours for early May 2017 for two people. Jenny quickly responded to my emails and helped organize a very thorough two day tour based on what my wife and I wanted to see. Everything was arranged and booked within 72 hours of my originally contacting Jenny.

Our guide for both days was Portia. Portia was an excellent tour guide! She was very attentive to our itinerary and covered all the highlights at a good pace.

We requested that we use public transport rather than a car and driver because it helped us feel like locals and is much more fun. She knew her way on the metro system and efficiently got us to our destinations. Portia provided just enough information but not too much regarding the sites. She even suggested additional sites that might be of interest as we progressed through the day.

She was very personable, had a great sense of humor and even asked us questions to get to know us. Her English is excellent. She was very flexible and adjusted the pace to accommodate our interests. We would not have been able to cover so much ground without her and we appreciate all of her assistance. She also took some wonderful photos of us!

We were very pleased with Portia and Jenny's Shanghai Tours and highly recommend them.

1  Thank llsbsk
Jenny_Liang888, Manager at Jenny's Shanghai Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2017

Hello Bruce,
thank you so much for your so warm review. Yes, I think I did a lot of work before you meet our great guide, so that you all enjoy the tour with each other. I told my boss, he should pay me more..haha...
Thank you so much once again! I am really glad you had 2 wonderful day with Portia.
Welcome next time!
Best,

Reviewed May 12, 2017 via mobile

The private 1 day tour was a great introduction to Shanghai. We had a great day thanks to our guide, Apple. Her warm, bubbly personality was a highlight in itself. We highly recommend this tour.

1  Thank Shelley H
Jenny_Liang888, Owner at Jenny's Shanghai Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2017

Dear Shelley,
thank you for your affirm to our key guide-Apple and us! Our city Highlight Tour is one of the best way to show visitors our charming city within the limited time , but if you want to know the city better and enjoy more, you need at least 2.5-3 days. Please check our other tours, such as the cultural tour or the water town tour, those will make you a full thoroughly understanging about SH.
look forwart to providing you more tours in the near future!
Best regards,

Reviewed May 11, 2017 via mobile

I am in Shanghai for 3 days with my husband, who is working, so I'm pretty much on my own.

I walked the city, solo, following my map and recommendations from his office colleagues but just got frustrated not knowing how things work and feeling like I was passing all the hidden gems. Fuelled by this feeling, I booked Jenny's tours, a full day private tour.

I instantly received a very friendly text, welcoming me to Shanghai & giving me information about my tour and asking if I need any assistance.

My tour guide was Apple. She met me in my hotel lobby, prompt at 9:30am. She was warm & friendly, I instantly liked her. She took control, told me how the day was going to work; she would pay for cabs, entrance fees etc and I would reimburse her at the end of the day. I instantly relaxed and followed her charming lead.

Apple had pre booked all our entrance fees and additional guides and tours within temples and sights, there was no hanging around. I really had a wonderful day with Apple. I honestly cannot recommend this tour more highly. As I suspected, I was passing hidden gems and highlights, she showed me the well beaten track as well as some off the track gems, which I would never have found.

If you, like me, like to get a sense of a city, hate boring tour guides who drone on with their well rehearsed monologues, making a tour feel like a chore, then this is for you. Apple was knowledgeable, every question I asked she answered fully, intelligently and with such enthusiasm. A 9 hour individual tour sounds daunting, but the day flew past so fast, even my jet lag went unnoticed.

1  Thank LondonMols
Jenny_Liang888, Owner at Jenny's Shanghai Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2017

Dear Imelda,
thank you so much for your nice review! It is so warm and encourage us to move forward further strongly!
As we said, WE ARE NOT PROVIDE A TYPICAL TOUR, BUT YOU ARE FIRST!
Wish to provide you and your friends more tours in the near future!
Best regards,