1) Cleaniness: room was clean.
2) Location: centralised location with Nanjing Road is a short walk away, not too bad for the price and in comparison with the prices of hotels in the surrounding area.
3) Rooms: for a local hotel the room was a bit small, but adequately equipped. There is no satellite TV, so we only had chinese channels. The bed was really hard though.
4) Service: I would have had little complaints about this hotel if not for the service. We'd asked for a late check-out (for 2 pm) the night before and the next morning the reception called to ask abt our check-out. We told the lady that we arranged with her colleague the night before tht we were checking out late, and then she told us to make sure we were out of the room before 2pm. We turned up at the reception counter 15 mins late. And the lady then rudely and unnecessarily informed us "It's past 2pm" before proceeding with check-out.
5) Value: Overall not bad value for the location, but do not expect any good service.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel 1931 Shanghai