The hotel is very close to the airport (not in it). it's quite cheap, and it's clean.
Nevertheless - there is a loud noise of airplanes every 15-10 minutes,
- the girls at the reception didn't knew english that well,
- i got a smoking room - i'm not a smoker and the room was a bit smelly,
- the hotel seemed to me quite empty which is not a great thing for staying alone in a hotel, but on the other hand when i got to my room there was a lot of people speaking in the hallway which was very noisy,
-the room is too dark and theres is not enogh lamps,
- the Tv's channel selestion is very poor for the english speakers,
- there's no wifi, only a cable-internet
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Airlines Travel Hotel Shanghai Pudong Airport Branch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.