This place is the worst. I'll just write a list, as writing a review would take weeks:
1. No carpets in corridors, which means noise, noise, NOISE!
2. Paper thin walls, which means TV noise and sounds of a more intimate nature at all hours.
3. Shower cubicle leaks.
4. Bed like a block of concrete (only less comfortable).
5. (minor point) HBO listed on TV channel list, but it doesn't work.
6. Total mayhem at check-in.
7. Creaking doors, slamming doors, banging at all hours of the day and night.
8. Cleaning the floors at 2am with a mop and metal bucket - hardly very quiet...
Avoid this hotel. Even at £20 a night it is a rip-off.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Motel 168 (Shanghai Anyuan Road) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel 168 Shanghai Anyuan Road