Sheraton Grand Shanghai Pudong Hotel & Residences
  • Room Service
  • Fitness center
Meitian Hotel(Shanghai)
View Hotel
All reviewssubway stationspg statusbusiness tripbreakfast buffetshopping mallconvenient locationper daywestern foodwifi is freebusiness travelerupgraded to a suiteenjoyed my stayconcierge staffrain showercomfortable staycomfortable roomclub lounge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Great hotel all the way, very friendly staff. Subway station line 4 is right in front of the hotel. A shopping plaza is right next door - A Bread Talk stand, Costa coffee, & 2 nice Chinese Restaurants (FL 4) in that plaza, if you don't want to eat and the hotel all the time. I forgot my ring in the bathroom and housekeeping found it and kept it for me for 2 weeks. That's something!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
NancyC974, Manager at Sheraton Grand Shanghai Pudong Hotel & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2013

On behalf of hotel management of Sheraton Shanghai Pudong Hotel and Residence and Four Points Complex, I would like to thank you for your recently stay and spent valuable time to complete our online questionnaire.

I was very pleased to learn from our guest feedback that you rated us. It was great to read your comments referring to our location and convenient as this is what we aspire to. We will not rest on our laurels and continue to work on further improving the service and hotel features.

If there are any associates or event made you feel special during your stay, Please also kindly to share with us, it would be pleasure to convey your comments to my colleagues and recognize their efforts.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel for a few years now when visiting Shanghai. The staff is professional, accommodating and friendly. The entire hotel is kept meticulously clean and updated. The beds are comfortable, the rooms are more than adequate size, the larger rooms are impressive and the residential rooms are large with the appropriate amenities. The restaurants in this hotel are of high quality. An outdoor location in the center of the hotel is available for enjoying a quiet meal. The spa is one of the best in Shanghai and the fitness facility is clean with the appropriate equipment. All of this for a very reasonable rate and great value.

I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: If you plan to sleep during the day, request a room above the 15th floor.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

I was very pleased to learn from the scores that you rated us, even though we may have succeeded in meeting your expectations this time, we will not rest on our laurels and continue to work on further improving the service and hotel features.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Stayed for two nights. Morning check in was delayed so given drinks voucher and asked to wait for 1h.Room well laid out, good bathroom, and the light switches by the bed did turn everything off fortunately. Includes bottled water and tea/ coffee, but do object to 90RMB for wifi.However wifi in lobby is free. Restaurant is good.
One thing to be wary of is the Four Points buffet/ 29th floor which we tried one evening. Very nice choice but I should have been more alarmed by the tepid food that had been set out for a while. Both of us went down next day with severe stomach problems- not fun on a journey back to Europe.

Lifts are very quick and did like the 50m pool- although do be prepared to buy a bathing cap.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
NancyC974, Manager at Sheraton Grand Shanghai Pudong Hotel & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2013

Dear Peter

Please rest assured that your experiences do not reflect the standards we are always striving achieve. I have copied our management who will address the issue with related departments.
Please accept our apologies for having missed the opportunity to impress you. I know that we can do better, so please do not hesitate to contact me if I can assist in future bookings.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

This was my first experience at this Hotel and it was great!..The hotel is well located in the Pudong Area. The subway/Metro is right there so it is easy to move around. The hotel is modern with spacious rooms and safe neighboring. Shopping, restaurants, etc are just steps away.
The Restaurant at the Lobby is excellent and during weekends the have live music...fantastic.
I sas really impressed by the staff, all of them are very kind, they are willing to serve you with their minds and hearts,

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Stayed here for just one night. Very nice hotel with a great club lounge, lobby and entrance. The rooms on the SPG/Club floors are also quite nice. The location is right outside a stop on subway line 4 - but to get anywhere in Shanghai you have to switch at least once to other lines. The staff was friendly, but not as helpful as in other locations. Will definitely stay here again

Room Tip: high floors facing the bund will have a nicer view.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
NancyC974, Manager at Sheraton Grand Shanghai Pudong Hotel & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2013