Sheraton Grand Shanghai Pudong Hotel & Residences
  • Room Service
  • Fitness center
Meitian Hotel(Shanghai)
View Hotel
All reviewssubway stationspg statusbusiness tripbreakfast buffetshopping mallconvenient locationper daywestern foodwifi is freebusiness travelerupgraded to a suiteenjoyed my stayconcierge staffrain showercomfortable staycomfortable roomclub lounge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 20, 2013

This was my first experience at this Hotel and it was great!..The hotel is well located in the Pudong Area. The subway/Metro is right there so it is easy to move around. The hotel is modern with spacious rooms and safe neighboring. Shopping, restaurants, etc are just steps away.
The Restaurant at the Lobby is excellent and during weekends the have live music...fantastic.
I sas really impressed by the staff, all of them are very kind, they are willing to serve you with their minds and hearts,

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
NancyC974, Manager at Sheraton Grand Shanghai Pudong Hotel & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2013

On behalf of hotel management of Sheraton Shanghai Pudong Hotel and Residence and Four Points Complex, I would like to thank you for your recently stay and spent valuable time to complete our online questionnaire.

I was very pleased to learn from the scores that you rated us, even though we may have succeeded in meeting your expectations this time, we will not rest on our laurels and continue to work on further improving the service and hotel features.

If there are any associates or event made you feel special during your stay, Please also kindly to share with us, it would be pleasure to convey your comments to my colleagues and recognize their efforts.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Stayed here for just one night. Very nice hotel with a great club lounge, lobby and entrance. The rooms on the SPG/Club floors are also quite nice. The location is right outside a stop on subway line 4 - but to get anywhere in Shanghai you have to switch at least once to other lines. The staff was friendly, but not as helpful as in other locations. Will definitely stay here again

Room Tip: high floors facing the bund will have a nicer view.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
NancyC974, Manager at Sheraton Grand Shanghai Pudong Hotel & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2013

Reviewed June 5, 2013

This hotel is just next to the Nanpu bridge that connects Pudong to Puxi, so going around is quite convenient. Also it is next to a subway station.

Getting food is also easy as there is a mall next to it, and there are some small restaurants nearby.

A front desk staff by the name of Yola is very friendly. She always wears a smile no matter how demanding is the customer.

The room is spacious enough with all the amneties provided.

Overall I feel very comfortable with this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Red-Chamber
NancyC974, Manager at Sheraton Grand Shanghai Pudong Hotel & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2013

Reviewed May 27, 2013

Stayed here for 6 days - 1st time to Shanghai. Staff was very helpful, My room included breakfast and wi-fi, both were great and worked well. Taxi service in Shanghai is mostly miss so it was great that the hotel is located very close to the #4 line with which you can connect to any other line. Breakfast offered plenty of choices and the service was excellent. I had read some complaints about noise and the lack of good AC. I didn't have either problem - 17th floor and the weather was a little warm and rainy.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Elaine B, Manager at Sheraton Grand Shanghai Pudong Hotel & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

I was very pleased to learn from our guest feedback that you rated us. It was great to read your comments referring to nice facilities, room condition and great staff as this is what we aspire to. We will not rest on our laurels and continue to work on further improving the service and hotel features.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

This Sheraton is first rate. The facility is well kept and always squeakly clean. The guest rooms are large and very comfortable. The exercise facility has great equipment, and is located on the 3rd floor overlooking the center courtyard. But I come back to this hotel because of the attentive Staff. They are always friendly and willing to help with any issue. I recommend this hotel to all my colleagues travelling to Shanghai.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Elaine B, Manager at Sheraton Grand Shanghai Pudong Hotel & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2013

Dear Kristine,