Sheraton Grand Shanghai Pudong Hotel & Residences
$157
$116
$106
  • Restaurant
The Kunlun Jing An(Shanghai)
$146
$110
$101
$86
  • Restaurant
All reviewssubway stationspg statusbusiness tripbreakfast buffetshopping mallconvenient locationper daywestern foodwifi is freebusiness travelerupgraded to a suiteenjoyed my stayconcierge staffrain showercomfortable staycomfortable roomclub lounge
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Very friendly and accommodating staff. In particular Tim at reception and all the concierge guys.

Nice facilities although a better bar would be nice. A super breakfast when I got there early but pretty ordinary when I tried at 9.30.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Elaine B, Manager at Sheraton Grand Shanghai Pudong Hotel & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2013

On behalf of hote management of Sheraton Shanghai Pudong Hotel and Residenceand Four Points Complex, I would like to thank you for your recently stay and spent valuable time to give us your valuable comments.

I was very pleased to learn from our guest satisfaction surveythat you rated us,even though we may have succeeded in meeting your expectations this time, we will not rest on our laurels and continue to work on further improving the service and hotel features.

I would like to take the opportunity for recognizing the efforts of our front desk colleagues Tim and concierge colleagues; it was a pleasure to convey your comments to them.

The entire staff is looking forward to serving you upon your next visit again.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

Decided on a Starwood hotel for Pudong since I was only here for a night.
Arrived evening.
Platinum. No upgrade. No single bed available. I was told it was because I wanted a non-smoking room.

No platinum amenity mentioned at check in.

No wireless internet in the rooms which was very surprising.

Average Starwood hotel. But nothing special.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank tvterror
Elaine B, Manager at Sheraton Grand Shanghai Pudong Hotel & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2013

On behalf of hotel management of Sheraton Shanghai Pudong Hotel and Residenceand Four Points Complex, I would like to thank you for your recently stay and spent valuable time to give us your candid comments.

Judging from the scores you’ve rated us, we may have failed in meeting your expectations in the area of SPG benefits recognition. It is regrettable that we missed this opportunity to impress you by our Sheraton service. With regards to this, we will strengthen the importance of SPG benefits to our SPG specialist.

With regards to the internet service at the hotel we completely agree. We are currently working on upgrading our facilities to ensure we have High Speed Wireless available in all rooms and public areas. We plan to have this project completed within the next two months.

Mr.tvterror , please accept our apologies for having missed the opportunity to impress you. I know that we can do better, so please do not hesitate to contact me if I can assist in future bookings.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

Easy access from airport taking metro no 2 to century avenue and then 3 stops on the no. 4 - even for foreigner - more relaxing then aggressiv taxi from airport and MUCH cheaper (6 RMB...).
Hotel is ok, clean and at least english speaking. However, do NOT expect any polite people or out of the way service. Do NOT expect wi-fi in the hotel. Only overcharged cable in the room.
Fitness area ok (but in a hallway, so very strange feeling), 25 m pool good for lap swimming.
Room clean - breakfast area huge (expect to walk a lot to find your various food on the scattered buffet.

Room Tip: Easy access with subway (metro). Room above 10th floor more quite (street traffic).
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Geneva2009
Elaine B, Manager at Sheraton Grand Shanghai Pudong Hotel & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2013

On behalf of hotel management of Sheraton Shanghai Pudong Hotel and Residenceand Four Points Complex, I would like to thank you for your recently stay and spent valuable time tocomplete the our online questionnaire.

Judging from the scores you’ve rated, we may have failed in meeting your expectations in the area of service attitude. It is regrettable that we missed this opportunity to impress you by our Sheraton service. If Possible, I would very much appreciate if you could share some details that you rated in order for us to investigate the root cause & improve immediately.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

This is a great hotel. I've never had issues with Sheraton Hotels and there record stays clean with me. :)

Check-in was quick, service was great, breakfast was excellent(lots of choices) and amenities were spectacular.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Elaine B, Manager at Sheraton Grand Shanghai Pudong Hotel & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2013

On behalf of hotel management of Sheraton Shanghai Pudong Hotel and Residence and Four Points Complex, I would like to thank you for your recently stay and spent valuable time to complete our online questionnaire.

I was very pleased to learn from the scores that you rated us, even though we may have succeeded in meeting your expectations this time, we will not rest on our laurels and continue to work on further improving the service and hotel features.

If there are any associates or event made you feel special during your stay, Please also kindly to share with us, it would be pleasure to convey your comments to my colleagues and recognize their efforts.

The entire staff is looking forward to serving you upon your next visit. .

Reviewed February 22, 2013

Everything about the Hotel - the room, the bathroom, the service, the restaurant was good...except the view from the room ..it could have been better bu then the hotel is not near the harbour area! But overall, everything was excellent!! The breakfast was very very good, service was exceptional and the rooms were very comfy

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Elaine B, Manager at Sheraton Grand Shanghai Pudong Hotel & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2013

The entire staff is looking forward to serving you upon your next visit. .