$180
$171
$97
$80
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $108/night.

$186
$129
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $155/night.

$159
$105
$197
$132
Agoda.com
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 5, 2016

I stayed here for three nights as part of a school tour group. My room was small but comfortable enough (we were not in our rooms much at all!). Breakfast was fairly ordinary with limited variety. Guests need to get in early as it can get quite busy and tables/chairs may be difficult to find.
The location was quite good as it was near a subway. At night the local Chinese people could be seen dancing in the adjoining railway square. Others would sing or simply relax. For those with Western tastes, McDonalds, Starbucks and other food chains were close by.
Reception staff spoke no or little English but tried to be helpful. The internet access was not reliable, even in reception. I have indicated that it has free wifi but we were told that we need a Chinese mobile phone to get internet access in our rooms.
If given the right price, this hotel would suffice for a couple of nights.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed August 22, 2016 via mobile

The hotel is located close to the railway station and bus terminal but relatively far away from the city center. Rooms are small and need refurbishment. Breakfast more Chinese than international. Although you can ask for omlet with various ingredients or fried egs. In summary just ok for 1-2 nights.

Stayed: August 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 12, 2016

The hotel is considerably good for china standard (service and cleaniness). I have stayed here for several times.
The location is really convenient as it is near train station, 2 mins walkting distance to subway station line 1,3 and 4. Line 3 could take you to south train station, and with line 1 you could go to almost every part of the city.
Bus 929, which just stationized in the front of subway station, could take you to "cheap road" Qibulu & the famous Nanjing Pedestrian Street.
They also just upgraded their wifi (just like normal wifi like we have at home) - no need to login and put our phone number.
Remember that this hotel is not an international-chain hotel, and please don't expect a friendly staffs. They are willing to help, its just not their culture to serve you with a warm smile and polite demeanour :)

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed July 1, 2016

This hotel is in a good location - near the train station. The hotel and the rooms facilities are bit older, but not bad. My room was facing the train station and in the evening it was very noisy (music,...), luckily I can fall asleep no matter how noisy it is...

WiFi was really bad, breakfast not great at all, the cook was very annoyed when I made him make me some noodles.

Staff bit rude - talking to other people when I was checking out and not paying attention to me. They were really surprised and annoyed when I wanted the receipt for the stay...

Room Tip: Ask for a room not facing the train station
  • Stayed: June 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank RenataM893
Reviewed May 20, 2016 via mobile

One of the worst hotel I have stayed thus far, service wise....lousy wifi and they have to cheek to tell that wifi is not available unless you have a China mobile..later after "discussion" say they have lousy wifi except reception area. Room is pretty "hot" and stuffy....when ask why can't cool.... they say it is like that.. Controlled at 26 degrees.... I think they are surviving just because of location....hard for them to get repeat customers or my timing of stay there was off... I left the next morning ..... There are other hotels...

Stayed: May 2016, traveled on business