1. The rooms are fairly spacious, bathroom was nice and clean.
2. Hotel is located next door to a shopping mall of which you could find a variety of restaurants to eat from including McDonald's, KFC, Starbucks for coffee, etc.
2. The shops are brand name outlets but quite quite pricy.
1. Its located about an hour away from the airport (not sure of the name but there are two airports in Shanghai). The hotel does not provide shuttle service to/from the airport. The taxi driver could not speaking English and so it was a challenge to get to the Hotel.
2. The breakfast was average, would prefer to eat somewhere else.
3. The staff at reception has a difficult time understanding English. Seriously!
4. For three consecutive nights, I tried ordering a simple dish with chicken to my room. It seems that the hotel always 'ran out of chicken'.
Overall, I would come again, only if I really need to be in this area of Shanghai.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your New Century Grand Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.