Lowest prices for your stay
$84
Hotels.com$80
Expedia.com$80
Trip.com$79
1,727 results
All reviews guest experience manager metro station breakfast spread floor english china district
Selected filters
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Date of stay: January 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
This review is the subjective opinion of an individual traveler and not of Tripadvisor LLC nor of its partners. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
pullmanshskyway, Quality & Attitude Manager at Pullman Shanghai Skyway Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2013

Reviewed January 4, 2013

Got in last night found myself with no wifi even though I had emailed beforehand and was assured it would be done. I expressed my disappointment when I checked in. Within minutes of being in my awesome room on the 11th floor the duty manager called and moved me to an amazing room with wifi. I've experienced great service everywhere from the lobby to fitness to restaurants. My non smoking room was exactly that. Not even a scent of smoke. The complimentary breakfast was great and the service in the lounge impeccable. This is my new home each time I'm in Shanghai. Special shout out to Chris Chen from Pullman for his great advice and directions from Pudong airport. Even though I am only an English speaker I had no problems getting to the hotel due to his directions.

Room tip: Email beforehand if you have needs. If you don't know the language just ask. They gave me amazing directions on getting here and I took a direct bus from airport that was faster than a cab and at 10% the price. I would have never known Had Chris Chen from Pullman not have given me awesome directions and advice.
Date of stay: January 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Shahraz
pullmanshskyway, Manager at Pullman Shanghai Skyway Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2013

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Pullman Shanghai Skyway. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

I stayed at Pullman Skyway for the last week of December and could not have asked for better.
The location was perfect, the staff very helpful, Victor and his team should be complimented for the excellent service. Rooms were spotless as was the rest of the hotel.
I will not stay at any other hotel when I return to Shanghai only Pullman Skyway for sure.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
pullmanshskyway, Quality & Attitude Manager at Pullman Shanghai Skyway Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2013

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Reviewed January 2, 2013

The location of the hotel could not have been better. The MRT station (Dapuqiao) was about a 1 minute walk from the hotel. There are a lot of good restaurants (Bi Feng Tang and Hai Di Lao) within walking distance. The rooms were really big. A family of four could fit in a twin sharing room. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The only downside was that the breakfast was terrible.

• Trip type: Traveled with family