“Afforable, new & grand business hotel” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pullman Shanghai Skyway Hotel

Pullman Shanghai Skyway Hotel
Ranked #67 of 4,966 Hotels in Shanghai
Singapore, Singapore
“Afforable, new & grand business hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2013

The hotel is very well located near to the Metro station as well as a new shopping mall. The hotel has very friendly staff which directed me to a nearby supermarket. However, check-in staff lacked experience and did not handle Le Club members well. As a platinum member, I was not offered any welcome drink etc, instead I had to remind them. Nonetheless, my room request was accommodated since I made my request thru email with the reservations department.

The bathrooms have a nice view and is quite big. Rooms are also generously sized. The swimming pool had to be reached through the Spa. As usual, hotel F&B was a little over-priced and tastes so-so.

Room Tip: Request for high floors. I heard that corner rooms are much larger.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
pullmanshskyway, Quality & Attitude Manager at Pullman Shanghai Skyway Hotel, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Dear Neo2122,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Pullman Shanghai Skyway. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At Pullman, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. We will organie the refresh training of Le-Club program to all Front Office Officers and review our recieving process to avoid the kind of mistake happened again in the future. On the other hand, our new Executive Chef will be on board very soon and we believe that he will bring us something really good.

Pullman Shanghai Skyway

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2013

Got in last night found myself with no wifi even though I had emailed beforehand and was assured it would be done. I expressed my disappointment when I checked in. Within minutes of being in my awesome room on the 11th floor the duty manager called and moved me to an amazing room with wifi. I've experienced great service everywhere from the lobby to fitness to restaurants. My non smoking room was exactly that. Not even a scent of smoke. The complimentary breakfast was great and the service in the lounge impeccable. This is my new home each time I'm in Shanghai. Special shout out to Chris Chen from Pullman for his great advice and directions from Pudong airport. Even though I am only an English speaker I had no problems getting to the hotel due to his directions.

Room Tip: Email beforehand if you have needs. If you don't know the language just ask. They gave me amazin...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Shahraz
pullmanshskyway, Manager at Pullman Shanghai Skyway Hotel, responded to this review, January 13, 2013
We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Pullman Shanghai Skyway. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Cape Town Central, South Africa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2013

I stayed at Pullman Skyway for the last week of December and could not have asked for better.
The location was perfect, the staff very helpful, Victor and his team should be complimented for the excellent service. Rooms were spotless as was the rest of the hotel.
I will not stay at any other hotel when I return to Shanghai only Pullman Skyway for sure.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
pullmanshskyway, Quality & Attitude Manager at Pullman Shanghai Skyway Hotel, responded to this review, January 13, 2013

quezon city
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2013

The location of the hotel could not have been better. The MRT station (Dapuqiao) was about a 1 minute walk from the hotel. There are a lot of good restaurants (Bi Feng Tang and Hai Di Lao) within walking distance. The rooms were really big. A family of four could fit in a twin sharing room. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The only downside was that the breakfast was terrible.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2012

I stayed at this hotel in Dec 2012.. Youcan see the hotel from a long distance .. a 55 storey building.. and a 2 mins walk from Dapu Road Metro Station. Location wise very good...
Near to all the major shopping and nightlifes of Shanghai....

I stayed on a higher floor...the view of shanghai is amazing.... and the rooms are great.. size is quite big and the washroom is amazing. The have an open bath tub... it is surrounded only by a curtain...

The staff was very helpful and a good place to stay

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business