“Pullman Skyway Shanghai” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #68 of 4,319 Hotels in Shanghai
Vancouver, Canada
“Pullman Skyway Shanghai”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

Got in last night found myself with no wifi even though I had emailed beforehand and was assured it would be done. I expressed my disappointment when I checked in. Within minutes of being in my awesome room on the 11th floor the duty manager called and moved me to an amazing room with wifi. I've experienced great service everywhere from the lobby to fitness to restaurants. My non smoking room was exactly that. Not even a scent of smoke. The complimentary breakfast was great and the service in the lounge impeccable. This is my new home each time I'm in Shanghai. Special shout out to Chris Chen from Pullman for his great advice and directions from Pudong airport. Even though I am only an English speaker I had no problems getting to the hotel due to his directions.

Room Tip: Email beforehand if you have needs. If you don't know the language just ask. They gave me amazin...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Shahraz
pullmanshskyway, Manager at Pullman Shanghai Skyway Hotel, responded to this review, January 13, 2013
We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Pullman Shanghai Skyway. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Pullman Shanghai Skyway

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Cape Town Central, South Africa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

I stayed at Pullman Skyway for the last week of December and could not have asked for better.
The location was perfect, the staff very helpful, Victor and his team should be complimented for the excellent service. Rooms were spotless as was the rest of the hotel.
I will not stay at any other hotel when I return to Shanghai only Pullman Skyway for sure.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars
pullmanshskyway, Quality & Attitude Manager at Pullman Shanghai Skyway Hotel, responded to this review, January 13, 2013

quezon city
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

The location of the hotel could not have been better. The MRT station (Dapuqiao) was about a 1 minute walk from the hotel. There are a lot of good restaurants (Bi Feng Tang and Hai Di Lao) within walking distance. The rooms were really big. A family of four could fit in a twin sharing room. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The only downside was that the breakfast was terrible.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

I stayed at this hotel in Dec 2012.. Youcan see the hotel from a long distance .. a 55 storey building.. and a 2 mins walk from Dapu Road Metro Station. Location wise very good...
Near to all the major shopping and nightlifes of Shanghai....

I stayed on a higher floor...the view of shanghai is amazing.... and the rooms are great.. size is quite big and the washroom is amazing. The have an open bath tub... it is surrounded only by a curtain...

The staff was very helpful and a good place to stay

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank sunpuri

Tehran, Iran
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

location not bad , hotel an pool so good , good for business trips , kind stuff , near nightlifes, guest friendly hotel, good breakfast , good resturants, it is almost good, they finished simple rooms but they gave us vip room with same price

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
pullmanshskyway, Quality & Attitude Manager at Pullman Shanghai Skyway Hotel, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Dear arash_jahangard,

Surabaya, Indonesia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

Located just outside Dapuqiao Metro station, 2 blocks away from Tianzifang. I personally recommend to eat at SML plaza. There's plenty to choose in there for excellent quality street food as well as few fine dining option.
As platinum member, upgraded into executive high floor.
Excellent 360 degree view from breakfast area.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars

About Wifi service, we are just planning a re-construction work after Chinese New Year to set up Wifi service in our hotel.