I have had a 2-night stay on 17 and 18 June 2013 at CNY590 per night with breakfast - the booking was done by my business contact in Shanghai.
1. It is safe.
2. The room is quite big and comfortable (for a couple although am alone) and reasonably well cleaned.
3. The bed and pillow are comfortable.
4. The bathroom is big enough.
1. The breakfast is below par and lack of varieties, and all guests take their meal at the banquet room with big round table and share-seating (with people whom you do not know)..
2. It has a small lobby that looks quite plain.
3. The bathroom of the room (#321) that I have stayed has no door and it only has a glass partition between the WC and the long bath area - not suitable for non-couple travellers.
2. Not value for money at all at CNY590 per night.
May consider to stay in this hotel if the rate is better next time.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Ctrip TA so you can book your Yan'an Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.