I stayed at the NH twice during the last week and had a similar experience to Ausiemum. I was upgraded both times to a two bed suite with great views of the People's Square- 17th and 22 floors. Approx 300M to the new Dashijie metro and about 10 blocks to Nanjing Lu. You could not hear people in the rooms next door- in the rooms I had- but there was a little traffic noise from the streets below. I tried the room service once and it was average. The breakfast buffet was also average(60RMB). I found a cheap internet gaming lounge in Jinling Lu to offset the 5RMB/min that the hotel wanted to charge- it was 3RMB per hour but had no printing and lots of smokers like everywhere else in China. Even with it's short-comings, I would easily stay again at the price and am considering taking my family next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully combines the elegance of hotel living with the comforts of home. this apartment-style Shanghai hotel offers a refreshing respite from the flurry of activities in the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your New Harbour Service Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Harbour Serviced Apartments Hotel Shanghai
- New Harbour Serviced Apartments Shanghai