Stayed here for a 3 night stop over on the way to Japan in a 2 bedroom apartment. We had 2 single beds in one room, and another single in the second bedroom. Heating was good. Breakfast was included in our room rate, certainly filled us up, but, not the best quality. Taxi from airport was $AU25. Taxi to the bund was $AU3. Check in and check out were slow, and there were some communication issues, but we managed. Electricity wasn't turned on in the room when we checked in, and we needed to get housekeeping to fix this for us, after accidently pushing the emergency button while feeling around in the dark. Room was very clean. Close to the metro, but walked to most places. Lots of supermarkets very close by. Large room provided much more space than a hotel room for a family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully combines the elegance of hotel living with the comforts of home. this apartment-style Shanghai hotel offers a refreshing respite from the flurry of activities in the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your New Harbour Service Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Harbour Serviced Apartments Hotel Shanghai
- New Harbour Serviced Apartments Shanghai