Stayed in a 2 bedroom apartments for 4 nights. The rooms are quite spacious and very clean.We found the staff very helpful and accomodating. The apartments are well located within walking distances to The Bund, Nanjing Road, Peoples Square and other places of interest. Great to come back to the clean pool, spa, steam room and sauna after a long day exploring the sites of Shanghai. . A choice of both western and chinese breakfast. Not a great variety but sufficient, otherwise there are plenty of local eateries near the Apartments. The train station is nearby, however taxis are so cheap and easy to come by. I recommend that you have places you want to visit written in chinese as the taxi drivers speak no english. Overall I would highly recommend the New Harbour Apartments, Very reasonably priced and good value for your money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully combines the elegance of hotel living with the comforts of home. this apartment-style Shanghai hotel offers a refreshing respite from the flurry of activities in the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your New Harbour Service Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Harbour Serviced Apartments Hotel Shanghai
- New Harbour Serviced Apartments Shanghai