Stayed there 2.5 days in January 2013/
* staff friendliness
* price (also it was worth to pay an extra to access the executive floor even though food diversity and quality could be improved).
* Room a bit small but good shower.
* Breakfast was very varied but I would rather have fewer products with better quality.
* Supposed to be a 4 or 5 star hotel, however as a guest you have the impression you have to bargain anything that is not included in your price. The hotel offers for e.g. several facilities e.g. ping pong, game room, ... all for which you have to pay an extra for. They even wanted to make me pay 10 RMB per sheet printed - overall, you can really feel they count every penny they spend on you, which should not be visible by the customer normally ...
* Could not access the pool which was closed (however an outdoor pool is not appealing in January in SHA).
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Trustel Purple Mountain Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Purple Mountain Shanghai
- Hotel Purple Mountain