1,702 results
All reviewsthe club loungeyong yi tingzest restaurantfifty grillhouse carcake shopmo hotelriver viewthe pearlluxury hotelfinancial districtmemorable stayspecial thankschinese new yearf bconcierge teamamazing hotel
Reviewed November 22, 2017

Well brand takes the credit !! excellent property & service. Stayed in the apartment suite for 2 nights which was awesome !!

Ideally located on the bund, so that you can do your daily walking also

try their hot chocolate in the outside dining area, my personal best choice

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
MO_Pudong, General Manager at Mandarin Oriental Pudong, Shanghai, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2017

Dear Guest

Thank you so much for choosing Mandarin Oriental Pudong, Shanghai to stay and for taking your valuable time to share with the broader TripAdvisor community. I am very much delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and rest assured that your kind feedback will be shared with the broader hotel team.

Reviewed November 17, 2017

Stayed one night, arriving late and just wanted to sleep. The first issue was the TV - turned itself on upon entering the room and the remote control would not work! So I could not change channels and could not turn the TV off - stuck on the welcome to the hotel and accompanying elevator music. I ended up having to ring the desk who could turn the TV off remotely. Given I was leaving early I thought room service would be appropriate and dutifully filled out the menu for a 6:15 brekky and hung it on the door, two hours before the 2:00 am cut off. At 6:20 the next morning I thought I had better check and guess what? The menu is still hanging on the door! So no brekky! This was clearly not the best hotel experience however the room was fine, comfortable and clean.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
2  Thank JackSpratandwife
MO_Pudong, General Manager at Mandarin Oriental Pudong, Shanghai, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback during your recent stay on Trip Advisor. I am most concerned to hear that your stay with us was disappointing. I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for all the inconvenience caused. Please be assured that we will review your comments with our colleagues for immediately improvement.

Thank you very much, again for your valued comments and if you require any further assistance, please feel free to contact me directly at clemensh@mohg.com . I do appreciate you giving us the opportunity to restore your confidence in us. We look forward to having you visit us again and we will create a memorable experience for you.

Your sincerely

Reviewed November 16, 2017 via mobile

Me and my friend stayed over the weekend at MO Shanghai and was extremely impressed by the excellent service the staff delivered. Was definitely a memorable stay. Was our first MO stay and already looking forward to our next.

Many thanks to Marcus who checked us in and the service staff around the hotel who welcomed us!

Stayed: November 2017, traveled with friends
MO_Pudong, General Manager at Mandarin Oriental Pudong, Shanghai, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2017

Reviewed November 13, 2017 via mobile

This is a great addition to MO chain of hotels. Clearly the best or one of the best Shanghai has to offer. Excellent accommodations, restaurants and food in general with impeccable MO service. However, location is bit cumbersome unless your business is somewhere nearby in PuDong or you are staying a night before departure from PVG. It is far to everything touristy and the center of Shanghai as well as the many attractions around thi Bund area or Nai Jing road. I enjoyed the hotel very much, but I would normally choose something much more central.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
MO_Pudong, General Manager at Mandarin Oriental Pudong, Shanghai, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2017

Dear Guest

With regard to the hotel location, please allow me to share with you that our hotel provides complimentary single-way limousine service within the Lujiazui area with easy access to the major shopping malls and metro station. Our Concierge colleagues will be delighted to provide detailed information on your next visit.

Reviewed November 12, 2017 via mobile

This hotel is the best hotel for me in Shanghai or i would say the best in China. The room set up is very nice, functional, good size, good in room dining menus and one of the best breakfast in China. The staffs were very friendly, professional and i have no problem speaks in english with them. The location is a bit problems as there is no restaurants and bars in walking distance. The closet department store is walking distance by 20 mins (if i am not mistaken)

Stayed: January 2017, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post such a positive review about your recent stay at Mandarin Oriental, Pudong Shanghai with the Trip Advisor Community.

I am very delighted to read how much you have enjoyed your stay with us, from the room of the hotel, the quality of the food and the warm and professional service approach of our colleagues.

We are sincerely honored to receive such a fantastic feedback as our main goal is always to delight our guests and make their stay a memorable one.

Once again, thank you very much for your comments and we are very much looking forward to welcoming you back to Mandarin Oriental Pudong, Shanghai.

Kind regards,