“Different taste of Shanghai”

Efes Restaurant Turkish & Mediterranean Cuisine
Ranked #6 of 17,401 Restaurants in Shanghai
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The soul of the Turkish Cuisine , smack dab in the heart of Pudong and now authentic recipes of Turkish cuisine is available a few door down from some of the tallest buildings in the world, in Lujiazui at Efes -the only and truly genuine Turkish Restaurant in Pudong. Efes serves up modern twists on Turkish classics and that healthy Mediterranean cuisine doctors are always going on about. Try the kebabs, chargrilled over real charcoal for extra smoky flavor. And don't forget a bottle of raki, the anise-flavored liquor and Efes beer that will have you singing "Take me back to Istanbul" in no time. Efes stranded between Lujiazui and Century Avenue and there are two metro stations nearby (line 9's Shangcheng Lu and line 2's Dongchang Lu) and diners who do make the trip will find an upmarket restaurant serving modern takes on Turkish classics, Dine in our elegant yet comfortable dining room, or enjoy your meal alfresco at our huge garden seating area
Reviewed August 25, 2014

Well I am not much fond of Turkish cuisine however the lovely people who work in here made our night unforgettable at Efes Restaurant.I must say that I will be eating Turkish food from now on.Me and my wife really liked the hospitality of the crew. Peaceful place, nice taste and good memories.

3  Thank jack w

Reviewed August 23, 2014

I was with my family in Shanghai last week for 4 days. We were searching the net for Turkish Restaurant and we found several ones. By luck we selected this restaurant. It was our best selection. We end up going there for 2 nights.

The food, the service and the setup was excellent. We enjoyed our meals very much. I would come back again in my next trip to Shanghai.

3  Thank Hamdi_Mohamed
Reviewed August 22, 2014

My husband and I enjoyed this restaurant very much. The service is wonderful and the owner is friendly and helpful. With the exception of the Cheese Pide (bland) the food was excellent--especially the appetizers. Pricey for Shanghai but not for a Western restaurant. A relaxing environment and a great place for a date night!

1  Thank ejpl
Reviewed August 21, 2014

Found this restaurant randomly, walking back to the hotel after touring in the financial district. I love Turkish food so I was quite happy to run across it; I was even happier when the starters arrived. The food was wonderful, as good or better than equivalent restaurants I've tried in Istanbul. A nice variety of starters and entrees, and a good table wine (which can be hard to find in Shanghai). The food was excellent, particularly the salad and cheese courses. Excellent service and a quiet, relaxed atmosphere. We ate a relatively early dinner, so there were not many people there, but it was really filling up as we left. I can see why, it's a fantastic restaurant.

2  Thank Kolyin
Reviewed August 21, 2014

As a expact diffucult to find delicious food and exceptional service in Shanghai. i think Efes restaurant is right adress to be happy with everything, Restaurant manager checked all details regarding of food and service and he made our dinner memorable, thanks for the great night Im sure we will come back again.

2  Thank jamesgert c