“im craving for an egg tart!”

Lillian Bakery (Wujiang Road)
Ranked #1 of 24 Bakeries in Shanghai
Neighborhood: Nanjing West Road
Neighborhood: Nanjing West Road
Reviewed January 11, 2014

if you are an egg tart lover, you must try this one.. this tastes so good but i prefer eating egg tarts at kfc

Reviewed January 11, 2014

Read about the egg tarts and decided to buy one to try. It's so good that we returned again in the evening to buy more!

Reviewed November 21, 2013

oh my goodness! these are delicious! I do not like egg tarts. I have tried them over and over again and don't like them. These tarts blew my mind. SO GOOD -buttery, creamy, flakey, dangerously delicious. The staff did not speak any English - but we managed to get 6 tarts in a box - all for me. I went to the one at 1552 Kaixuan Rd. Changning district. Excellent. other items delicious too...

Reviewed November 4, 2013

We had an amazing egg tart and an absolutely delicious chocolate brownie there. If the bakery had been closer to our hotel we would have gone there every day.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

I've just to Shanghai from Australia a month ago, and am so happy I found this chain of bakeries. Most of us Asians love egg tarts...mainly the HK style ones you get at yum cha, but I would now say that these Portugese style ones are the BEST egg tarts I've ever eaten! They're so creamy and even more amazing if you grab them when they're fresh out of the oven :) For 4rmb (70c aud) each you can't go wrong.