I stayed three nights in business trip.
The hotel size is medium, only five floors for guest rooms.
I love this hotel by following points.
- enough room space
- fine king size bed
- complementary espresso machine (Nespresso) and fine Chinese tea
- complementary room bar (only non alcohol and local beers)
- good English speaking staff
- Nice breakfast, local and western taste
But the location is not good for foreigners.
view from room was terrible, I didn't open curtains during my staing
the area looks like residential
no shopping place and fine dinings I couldn't find
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in vibrant Shanghai’s cosmopolitan area, Twelve at Hengshan is surrounded by restaurants, cafés, boutiques, galleries, and restored art-deco buildings. Experience a haven of urban chic on the renowned tree-lined Hengshan Road. Traditional Chinese hospitality melds with contemporary amenities. Work out in our state-of-the-art health club, enjoy a refreshing swim in the heated indoor pool, be pampered in the spa, and savor authentic Cantonese and Western cuisines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Twelve at Hengshan, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Shanghai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.