Hongqio Marriot is a nice hotel and Like any other Marriot property offers very good service!
1. Warm staff
2. Personal attention
4. Has a ATM there in the hotel
5. Good health club , spa and pool facility .
6. Food spread has variety and it looks good.
7. Peaceful location but you have nothing to see close by. Quite dislocated from market area.
8. At about 15-20 minutes walk you can get Indian Restaurent called Bukhara.
WHAT CAN BE IMPROVED
1. Not all folks understand the English fully or comfortable with varied accent. A training on various accents may be helpful.
2. They can include some Indian food item in the breakfast or other menu as I had only choice of fruits being a vegetarian .More