(-) 1)you need 30 minutes to go to Nanjiang's road; and 60 minutes to go to airport.
2) the lobby don't have convenience chair/sofa for sitting, but they have if you buy drink or food. 3) they don't have wifi in the room, even in public area you need to pay.4) almost the staff's hotel in breakfast area can't speak English even for simple conversation, it difficult for me to order or ask something.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Mercure Baolong Hotel Shanghai is located close to major shopping areas, points of interest and cultural centres, including local attractions such as Lu Xun Park, historic Duolun Road and Fudan University. Capturing the essence of both old and newShanghai, this heritage listed hotel has 372 spacious rooms with a warm and elegant decor. Conference facilities, 3 restaurants and 2 bars make this an ideal destination for business and holiday travellers seeking convenience, comfort and luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Baolong Hotel Shanghai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Baolong Shanghai Hotel Shanghai
- Grand Accor Baolong Shanghai