Stayed here for just one night along with a large group of about 100 people. The first thing that struck us was that the number of elevators was woefully inadequate to cater to so many people!
However, the rooms were really comfy, and after a long flight - it helped that I got a great night's sleep. The hotel has a really nice seating area in the main lobby - but unless you order something to drink, you are not allowed to sit there!!!
The restaurant for breakfast is large & well decorated, and the menu is quite extensive - across Chinese & continental food. A few vegetarian dishes as well for those who might want it.
Good pricing too for a nice hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Mercure Baolong Hotel Shanghai is located close to major shopping areas, points of interest and cultural centres, including local attractions such as Lu Xun Park, historic Duolun Road and Fudan University. Capturing the essence of both old and newShanghai, this heritage listed hotel has 372 spacious rooms with a warm and elegant decor. Conference facilities, 3 restaurants and 2 bars make this an ideal destination for business and holiday travellers seeking convenience, comfort and luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Baolong Hotel Shanghai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Baolong Shanghai Hotel Shanghai
- Grand Accor Baolong Shanghai