Looking for a stay-cation in Shanghai and we spent it at the Shangri-La. Two premiere, Bund view rooms in the Grand Tower were perfect. Check-in on the Club Level, complete with snacks for the kids and wine for me and my husband. Bags taken to our rooms while we enjoyed the cocktail hour and the wonderful sunset on the last night of the Dragon. Service is extra-ordinary. Anything we needed, was provided, including the ultimate in privacy for Mom and Dad. We love the Shangri-La. Headed to Cebu in April.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As Shanghai's preeminent hotel, Pudong Shangri-La, East Shanghai offers business and leisure travellers the perfect combination of comfort, service and convenience. Located on the Huangpu River in Shanghai's vibrant Lujiazui financial district, directly opposite the historic Bund, the hotel enjoys easy access to the city's most famous sites. Hongqiao Airport can be reached in just 35 minutes and Pudong Airport in 45 minutes.The hotel comprises a luxurious collection of well-appointed guestrooms and suites in two distinctive wings: the 577-room classic River Wing and the 375-room contemporary and exclusive Grand Tower. All rooms feature panoramic views of the Bund, the Huangpu River or Pudong's spectacular skyline.The prestigious Grand Tower provides some of Shanghai's most luxurious and spacious accommodation. It is also home to the Horizon Club, which offers guests the highest level of personalised service and attention. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pudong Shangri-La, East Shanghai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pudong Shangri-La Shanghai Hotel Shanghai
- Pudong Shangri La Hotel Shanghai
- Shangri La Shanghai