2,678 results
All reviewszhongshan parkresidence cluboutdoor poolpark viewexecutive floorclub loungespecial thanksbusiness tripconvenient locationduty managermetro linehome away from homecomfortable stayhotel is locatedmy colleagueexcellent hotelshopping mall
Reviewed September 22, 2017 via mobile

I have stayed at the New World Hotel for a vey long time. My most recent stay at the executive floor ( Residence Club) has been super good, as always, over the past 10 years. I am particularly impressed by the interns and regular staff for their professionalism and outstanding service. Special thanks to the following individuals: Bess, Erin, Jane, Jenny, Jessie, and Steven. Thank you all! Keep up the good work.

Stayed: September 2017
MarcelvanMierlo, General Manager at New World Shanghai Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2017

Dear shaobo2016,

Thank you for your recent Tripadvisor review! It's nice to hear your positive comments about our hotel and happy to hear we are your preferred hotel in Shanghai these past 10 years.

I appreciate your nice comments about our Residence Club Living Room on the 38th floor and team members Bess, Erin, Jane, Jenny, Jessie and Steven for their excellent service. I will share your comments with them to inspire them to continue delighting our guests.

We now look forward to see you back here in the New World Shanghai Hotel very soon on one of your return trips to Shanghai and thank you again for your positive comments and Tripadvisor contribution!

Reviewed September 21, 2017 via mobile

On a return private visit to Shanghai last week and despite several other tempting offers, I decided not to take a chance and try the New World Shanghai Hotel once again. It was definitely the right decision.

Low season, high season this place will consistently rise to the occasion. The facilities are great, location very convenient , the team on the 38th floor was excellent , the views of the park are still the best and Mr Hajime Sun went out of his way to make my daughter's first visit to Shanghai memorable. Thank you.

For business or pleasure this hotel checks all the right boxes.

Like Arnold said " I will be back " !

Thanks
K. Labidi

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family

Dear Kal L,

Thank you for your recent Tripadvisor review and compliments after your stay in our hotel despite several other tempting offers from our competitor hotels.

I appreciate your nice comments about our fantastic location, Residence Club guest rooms and Living Room and our dedicated team there. Thanks for pointing out Hajime who took care of you during your stay with us and ensured a memorable first Shanghai stay for your daughter. There is no greater compliment than your comment 'Home away from home' and thank you for that nice heading of your review.

We now look forward to see you back here in the New World Shanghai Hotel soon during your return trips to Shanghai and thank you again for your positive comments and Tripadvisor contribution!

Reviewed September 21, 2017 via mobile

This is 2nd time I visited this hotel at Shanghai. I was amazed that the hotel service is as good as top 5 stars hotel where I’ve been to in the world. The CP value of staying at this hotel is very high if you consider the hotel fee vs. the excellent service you’ve received.

After a full day meetings from the day, I ordered beer and enjoy, relax at the lounge. I feel very Happy from the service especially Bess helps me to solve my headache of China pay app on my iPhone. Erin helped me with the reservation and the service of happy hour. This is a very good hotel and excellent lounge floor which I will come again soon.

Dear 484chenj,

Thank you for your recent Tripadvisor review and compliments after your second stay in our hotel and your comparison between us and other 5 star hotels you have experienced in the past.

Thanks for your comments about our value for money proposition and for pointing out our wonderful Residence Club Living Room on the 38th floor. Your kind words about Bess and Erin who helped you during your stay are very much appreciated and will definitely be shared with them.

Reviewed September 21, 2017 via mobile

Impressed with executive lounge. Attentive (Bess, Jenny, Jessie, Jane) service staff, polite and responsive. Food is a mix of various delicacies, a mix of chinese and western.

Good experience overall.

Review collected in partnership with 单个酒店
MarcelvanMierlo, General Manager at New World Shanghai Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2017

Dear jyxliu17,

Thank you for your recent Tripadvisor review and compliments after your stay in our hotel.

Thanks for your comments about our Residence Club Living Room on the 38th floor and food and beverage offer there. Your kind words about Bess, Jenny, Jessie and Jane are very much appreciated and will definitely be shared with them.

Reviewed September 20, 2017 via mobile

Very good experience. Bess, Fiona, Jenny, Erin, Johnson and Jane gave exceptional service. The view is exceptional. Staff are friendly and hospitable. For a business trip it is a great hotel to stay. Thank you to all the staff

Review collected in partnership with 单个酒店
MarcelvanMierlo, General Manager at New World Shanghai Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2017

Dear bpellar,

Thanks for your comments about our Residence Club Living Room on the 38th floor with 360 degrees views of the city, with beautiful views over Zhongshan Park and Shanghai skyline. Your kind words about Bess, Fiona, Jenny, Erin, Johnson and Jane are very much appreciated and will definitely be shared with them.