4,247 results
All reviews jazz bar cathay room gold lounge the dragon jasmine lounge art deco phoenix restaurant hotel tour iconic hotel high tea nanjing road walk in closet across the river special thanks huge bathroom huangpu river fabulous hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I recently got in touch with the sales team at Peace Hotel regarding hiring their venue for business meetings. The staff was very impatient with the enquiries and even got really rude in telling me “Do you want the room or not?! We still have other clients waiting on the list.”

As a client, I believe I have every right to find out every single detail before we commit to it. I understand that they need to make sure to maximise profits by identify clients with genuine interests but the way they came across was nothing but arrogant.

I raised this issue with the sales manager, but I didn’t get a satisfactory response. As a result of the poor experience, we decided not to proceed with the booking.

Yes, we are aware that the Peace Hotel is an iconic hotel that is great for events so is highly popular but I would strongly suggest to seek other options Shanghai for better service experience.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed for 4 days and The hotel is amazing.
It also has a Great location just in grunt of the bund.
Very nice breakfast.
The staff is really attentive! Jenny and Tammy even brought me a birthday cake!!! Top notch hotel! Totally recommended

Date of stay: September 2019
Fairmont_Peace-Mgr, Manager at Fairmont Peace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback on your recent stay with us.

I do hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Fairmont Peace Hotel soon again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Absolutely wonderful food and drink selection, overseen by a really friendly and helpful team. Our special thanks go to Harrison, who made our stay that much more fun. Thanks everyone for making our time in Shanghai that much better.

Date of stay: September 2019
Fairmont_Peace-Mgr, Manager at Fairmont Peace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear BradStart,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share about your recent experience of the Fairmont Peace Hotel and for recognizing in particular our superstar Harrison!

I am delighted to read that he played such a key role in ensuring your stay with us in Shanghai was so enjoyable and memorable.

I will ensure he is recognized in our staff recognition program called the Heartist which we celebrate every month.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the Fairmont Peace Hotel on your next visit to Shanghai.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

A really good massage at the spa in the Peace Hotel, from an excellent massage therapist named Jenny. I had come in with a very sore neck and shoulders, and she worked carefully over the course of an hour and restored some degree of mobility and flexibility. Highly recommended

Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear scottmacfeiwen,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share about your recent experience of the Fairmont Peace Hotel and for recognizing in particular our superstar Jenny!

I am delighted to read that she helped relaxing your sore neck and shoulders and made your experience with us so memorable and enjoyable.

I will ensure she is recognized in our staff recognition program called the Heartist which we celebrate every month.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the Fairmont Peace Hotel next time.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent food and special consideration to myself as I am gluten free. Chefs Amiee and Aaron prepared very tastie dishes for me. Excellent service from Melody with her English, Chelsea, William and Harrison. Thank you so much. Linda Posthuma

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Mr. P,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share with me about your recent stay at Fairmont Peace Hotel.

It is so rewarding for the team to receive such positive recognition that their actions in engaging with our guests and gives me great pleasure to read that they were instrumental in making your experience in Shanghai so enjoyable and memorable.

We all sincerely look forward to welcoming you back to the Fairmont Peace Hotel once again.

Kindest regards,