Wonderful service, great room and facilities, I travel a lot and found the hotel exceptionally well valued cost/effectiveness, three top points in favor of this hotel:
1. Business club on the 83th floor – breakfast and dinner are amazing.
2. Spa – the Jacuzzi in the man looker room (don’t know how is it like in the women’s side).
3. Service – staff are excitingly nice, helpful and charming.
All in all - a great experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crowning the prestigious 88-storey Jin Mao Tower, the hotel begins on the 53rd floor and rises to the 87th floor. The 555-room Grand Hyatt Shanghai is located in the centre of Lujiazui, Pudong’s business and financial area. As Hyatt International’s flagship property in China, Grand Hyatt Shanghai caters to the international business traveller by offering a style of service and range of facilities that are second to none.Jin Mao Tower was developed by China Jin Mao Group Co. Ltd, and designed by world-renowned architects, Skidmore, Owings and Merrill of Chicago, and soars to a height of 420.5 metres (1,380 feet). The most dramatic architectural feature of the tower is a 33-storey atrium inside Grand Hyatt Shanghai, starting on the 56th floor. The interior design of the hotel is by Bilkey Llinas Consulting of Palm Beach, Florida.Featuring contemporary art deco touches combined with traditional Chinese imagery, the guestrooms are spacious and all have stunning views of Shanghai. All guestrooms have complimentary broadband and wireless Internet access, CAT 5 high-speed modem computer dataports, two-line telephones and a voicemail message system. The oversized bathrooms are appointed with separate baths and showers, feature high-tech shower-towers with three shower heads and have heated mirrors in the shower cubicle (convenient for shaving while you shower), clear glass sinks and double-sided wardrobes. The hotel has seventeen Grand Suites, seventeen Grand Riverview Suites, eight Diplomat Suites, two Presidential Suites and one Chairman Suite. Exclusive Grand Club accommodation is provided at the top of the hotel, ideal for business travellers seeking an even higher level of personalised service. An all-day concierge is provided to guests that can also enjoy complimentary continental breakfast, evening cocktails served with deluxe hors d’oeurves and coffee and tea in the comfort of the private two-storey Bund View Grand Club Lounge. An executive boardroom is available for Grand Club guests.Located on lobby level 54, Grand Hyatt Shanghai’s Business Centre provides a full range of office equipment and confidential secretarial services, such as translation, printing and parcel wrapping. Business cards can also be printed and delivered. The Business Centre also offers private work areas for rental on an hourly or daily basis and a conference room seating up to ten people. To allow for differences in international time zones, the Business Centre is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.To wind down after a day of hectic business dealings, the business traveller can appreciate Grand Hyatt’s fitness and recreational facilities that are located on level 57, namely Club Oasis. In addition to comprehensive health club facilities and spa treatments, guests can enjoy swimming in the sky pool while enjoying the breathtaking panorama of the Shanghai skyline.Grand Hyatt Shanghai offers the business traveller an extensive selection of restaurants and bars to enjoy and entertain in. Facilities include Canton restaurant, ON56 (a collection of eateries on level 56 featuring Kobachi Japanese restaurant; Cucina, an Italian restaurant serving brick-oven pizzas; The Grill, offering the freshest seafood and succulent prime-grade meats; Patio, a lounge at the base of the 33-storey atrium; and Wine Bar, offering the most extensive wine selection in town). Grand Hyatt Shanghai is also home to the Sky Lounge Cloud9, a favourite for night owls on the 87th floor; Piano Bar located on level 53 of the Jin Mao Tower, offering breathtaking views of the city; Grand Café, a 24-hour restaurant with buffets; Food Live, a food court with five Asian and Western counters and a casual Chinese restaurant; and Club Jin Mao located on the 86th floor. Club Jin Mao is Shanghai’s most prestigious Shanghainese restaurant and offers the finest facilities for entertaining and relaxation. It's exquisite and authentic cuisine and highly personalised services are available to the public. The hotel’s extensive event and conference facilities include the Grand Ballroom for 1,200 people, the Crystal Ballroom for 750 people and thirteen separate meeting rooms. State-of-the-art multimedia and video conferencing are also available.Located in the prosperous Pudong business district, Grand Hyatt Shanghai is just ten minutes from The Bund, the city’s famous waterfront showcasing turn-of-the-century architectural masterpieces and the Yu Yuan Garden. Shanghai Hong Qiao International Airport is a 30-minute drive and Grand Hyatt Shanghai is the closest five-star hotel from Pudong International Airport, approximately 45 minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Grand Hyatt Shanghai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Shanghai Hotel Shanghai
- Shanghai Grand Hyatt
- Hyatt Shanghai
- Shanghai Hyatt