The Hongta Hotel, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Shanghai
$154
$93
NewWorldHotels.com
  • Pool
The Kunlun Jing An(Shanghai)
$123
$387
$326
Waldorf Astoria
  • Pool
All reviewsst regisbutler servicethe executive loungecentury avenuespg platinumbeautiful propertytop floorpvg airportacross the riverbusiness areaexcellent hotelfamily martwater pressurebusiness staythe financial districtbuffet breakfasthotel is located
Reviewed July 15, 2014

I was there on an official trip and stayed for 5 nights. Overall it is a comfortable place to stay but not great. Rooms is very well decorated but the view from my balcony was a bit disappointing. Reception area is good and check-in and Check-out process was smooth.

I did not have food there except for breakfast, which was extremely good. Service by the staff waiting in on us was great.

Location of this place is nice and cabs are available at anytime and the hotel staff helps with it. Tariff was also very affordable.

Overall i was quite satisfied with this Hotel and would visit again, if needed.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Liu_Zong, General Manager at The Hongta Hotel, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Shanghai, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us such a generous review.I am delighted to acknowledge that you are overall satisefied with your stay at our hotel.

Here, I would like to share with you that we are in the process of planning renovations.I do hope you could enjoy this after the project is completed.

Thank you again for your kindness and support. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

My second stay in this hotel and I'll definitely come back for a third time. Kind staff, good infrastructure and nice restaurant/bar.
It just takes a few minutes to the next subway station from that you can reach the city centre for 3 RMB within minutes.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Liu_Zong, General Manager at The Hongta Hotel, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Shanghai, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us such a generous review. I am delighted to acknowledge that you are satisfied with your stay at our hotel and would like to choose us again.

Thank you again for your kindness and continuous support. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed June 26, 2014

The hotel is about 5 min walk to a nearby subway station so it's convenient for travelers who prefer public transportation. Room is very large and super swanky with mahogany panel and doors. A mix of old world and contemporary design give guess a sense of coziness. Staffs were helpful but not truly friendly as you would expect from a luxury collection hotel! The breakfast at the executive floor was sumptuous and delicious with fresh produce. Next door to the hotel is a truly upscale but reasonable Shanghai cuisine restaurant.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Nathantran
Liu_Zong, General Manager at The Hongta Hotel, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Shanghai, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thanks for taking time to write us review. I am pleased to know that you are alomost satisfied with your stay at our hotel.

Rebuilding a young and energetic team with an attitude of going extra miles to assist the guests is our number one priority of hotel operation. I thank you for your comments, which serves a good voice of customer and is the expectation that I can personally communciate to my team for a better service delivery.

Once again, thank you for your time and comments. We look forward to having you back again soon.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

It is indeed a luxury hotel, with the best point being the size of the rooms. I think the only thing that kept me away from a 5 is the hospitality. But I guess after visiting so many hotels in india the bar is high up.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Liu_Zong, General Manager at The Hongta Hotel, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Shanghai, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us such a generous review. I am delighted to acknowledge that you are satisfied with your stay at our hotel. Your compliment is definitely a big source of motivation to the entire team.

Thank you again for your kindness. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

We stayed at this hotel all together 4 days. It was good experience. Good location. Good service.
Comfortable bed. Excellent service. We rooms at executive floor. Executive lounge was comfortable. Breakfast buffet was on 39th floor. Most of the time we were out of the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family