The Kunlun Jing An
$123
$101
$86
2,589 results
All reviewshilton shanghaithe executive loungeatrium cafetypical hiltonhilton propertyjing'an templethe penthousediamond memberfrench concessiontop floorfitness centeran upgradebusiness tripbreakfast buffetcorner roomlocation is excellentmetro station
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Very nice experience in Hilton Shanghai. Service is really nice and sport / sauna facilities are great! Business executive lounge is really convenient with a wonderful view over Shanghai. The district area is very convenient and nice, nearby the French quarter.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HiltonShanghaiHotel, General Manager at The Kunlun Jing An, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2014

Dear valued guest,

Thank you very much for taking your valuable time to complete our Tripadvisor Online Survey by submitting your impression of our property.

Your great comments on Executive lounge and SPA will really encourage us to continue focusing on guest satisfaction at any time. Many times, it's only through the constructive comments from well-travelled guests, such as yourself, that help us to maintain the highest possible standard in our hotel. Our goal is the perfect 10 in all!

Thanks again for filling up our online survey, and please feel freely to contact me directly for any future reservation or other assistance. We do look forward to seeing you in near futures at the Hilton Shanghai!

Sincerely Yours,

Reviewed April 22, 2014

excellent executive privilege for Hilton Honors. If you go to Shanghai be aware of scamers in People Square. I got ripped off by college looking students who took me to taste tea (read scammer in google). This Hotel is excellent in many ways, but don't order water from the bar , it coast $8 US

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HiltonShanghaiHotel, General Manager at The Kunlun Jing An, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

On behalf of my team, I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your impressions of your recent stays with us. We truly appreciate any feedback we can get, as we use it as a significant tool in assessing our service.

Appreciation from my side to receive the valuable feed back such as yours and it will be surely shared in our concerned department.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly should you have any additional comments or questions, as I would be pleased to hear from you. Otherwise, I look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Sincerely Yours,

Reviewed April 22, 2014

I would highly recommend this hotel if you are in the area for business- it is located near the metro station and easy to get to the airport. The exec lounge is great and offers a good view of the city and the staff are extremely helpful.

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing such a detailed review of your most recent stay with us.

In particular, I am very pleased to hear that you were happy with your arrival experience and found the location of the hotel convenient during your stay as well as Executive lounge service. I am most happy to hear that you were impressed with our service indeed and surely it will strive us by encouraging our whole service team to serve our guests with genuine care!

Should you have any further comments, please feel free to contact me directly, as I would be eager to hear from you. Otherwise, my colleagues and I look forward to welcoming you back some day in the near future!

With warm regards,

Reviewed April 21, 2014

From check in to check out, the hotel staff really made me feel special. I felt acknowledge and valued. They were helpful and cheerful. I am a Hilton Honors Gold member but compared to other hotel chains where I am also a gold/platinum member at, Hilton Shanghai was exceptional in comparison. Only downside is the bed. I found the bed slightly hard. The location is not central but a close walk to the metro.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HiltonShanghaiHotel, General Manager at The Kunlun Jing An, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from Shanghai and I hope this message finds you well.

I would like to thank you for taking the time to submit a review of your recent stay with us. Know that our guests’ feedback is very much valued in our training and improvement efforts. Having said this, I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our location and our services offered in the Executive Floor. In addition, I will trace the bed preference of yours with our housekeeping department.

Should you have any additional comments about your stay, please feel free to contact me directly, as I would be eager to hear from you. Otherwise, my colleagues as I look forward to having you back soon.

With warm regards,

Reviewed April 19, 2014

I arrived at the hotel after a long trip through India and some of the more rural parts of China. I was met by smiling, efficient staff who immediately made me feel at home. My room was impeccable - extremely clean, with all the usual toiletries and the softest,fluffiest big white towels I've seen in a hotel in a long time. Just the level of luxury needed to forget the hardships of the road!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
HiltonShanghaiHotel, General Manager at The Kunlun Jing An, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Warm greetings from the Hilton Shanghai and I hope this message finds you well on your journey onwards.

Thank you very much for taking the time out of your day to submit a review of your most recent stay with us. We truly appreciate your feedback as an important tool in our improvement and development. In particular, we are pleased to know what our guests value most. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that my colleagues served you well during your stay as well as the central location of the hotel.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly should you have any additional questions, comments or concerns, as I would be eager to assist. Otherwise, I look forward to welcoming you back soon!