The hotel is located not far from the Century Subway Station where Line 2 stops which also runs to the airport. The hotel staff is extremely friendly and helpful. The hotel needs some updating in terms of style as far as the lobby is concerned but the rooms are very tasteful and in good shape. Whoever designed this hotel, did not think about privacy in the bathroom. You walk into the room through the bathroom and the toilet section has a glass door. Internet speed is good and what is to be desired there, is the great Chinese Firewall. So if you want to access US Websites etc. you need a VPN client as in many other locations in China. Major department stores are in walking distance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Courtyard by Marriott Shanghai Pudong is a classy yet contemporary business hotel located in the business district of Shanghai Pudong, located at the main intersection in Pudong with easy access to the business centers of both Shanghai Puxi and Shanghai Pudong, only 5 minutes walk to the Century Avenue Station of Metro Line 2, 4, 6 and 9. This up market 4 star, 323 rooms Full Service hotel offers customers 3 F&B outlets plus extended meeting & banquet facilities of more than 1000 square meter. It's newly created premier and executive level rooms together with its new state of the art executive level Club Lounge will be a welcoming experience for both the international and domestic business traveler in the heart of Shanghai. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Marriott, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard Shanghai-Pudong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Shanghai Pudong Hotel Shanghai
- Courtyard Shanghai Pudong
- Shanghai Courtyard