I am currently still staying int the hotel but decided to do a review as we checked in about 5 days ago. I read all about the nice renovated rooms with glass and all but our room was on the seventh floor and it definitely does not look renovated to me. My husband is a Marriott member not sure what tier but he had stayed 2 wks at Marriott Beijing before. The room though a bit old and all was pretty complete but we are just a tad disappointed the room is not renovated. Even as we speak I can hear the sound of renovation which is quite annoying as I am staying in the room today as the weather is wet. The greeters at the hotel lobby always open the door for you and are very polite, the staff at reception not as good as they don't wear a smile but can still approach them for info. The breakfast is ok with continental breakfast, dimsum, a small Japanese selection, the fruit juices are hidden in one small corner and I missed them the first few days. The wait staff average but there is one particular young man who wears a jacket with specs who stood out. He was very attentive to guest needs and even can give little info about shanghai as it was not busy in the late morning like 9 plus, his service is excellent. Ordered room service and the food is mediocre ( had fettuccini ), restaurants at 96 mall next to the hotel had pretty good food though. Location wise was good, 10 mins walk to century ave station which had 3 or 4 metro lines so you can get around easily . Newspaper was given first 2 days then no more so I wandered what happen. Hotel overall ok but be sure to check if renovation is going on as that can be very disturbing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Courtyard by Marriott Shanghai Pudong is a classy yet contemporary business hotel located in the business district of Shanghai Pudong, located at the main intersection in Pudong with easy access to the business centers of both Shanghai Puxi and Shanghai Pudong, only 5 minutes walk to the Century Avenue Station of Metro Line 2, 4, 6 and 9. This up market 4 star, 323 rooms Full Service hotel offers customers 3 F&B outlets plus extended meeting & banquet facilities of more than 1000 square meter. It's newly created premier and executive level rooms together with its new state of the art executive level Club Lounge will be a welcoming experience for both the international and domestic business traveler in the heart of Shanghai. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Marriott, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Courtyard Shanghai-Pudong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Shanghai Pudong Hotel Shanghai
- Courtyard Shanghai Pudong
- Shanghai Courtyard