Ways to Experience Sunny Tours Shanghai
from $63.00
from $66.00
from $71.25
More Info
All reviews day tour private tour tea farm wonderful tour local shopping the humble administrators garden excellent english west lake great sense of humor hotel lobby chinese culture cruise ship urban planning museum went out of her way marriage market business trip silk factory
Selected filters
Reviewed August 4, 2019 via mobile

Wonderful tour. Offered different perspective of China away from downtown Shanghai,in a comfortably paced informative style.The unique shops and canals as well as architecture reflects a different time in China as well as giving a sense of what life was like in the Watertowns themselves. Lilly was my outstanding guide and she guided me throughout the town,gardens, and canals all the while answering questions in fluent English about life in China both then and now.
Sunny tours was great. They were dependable and easy to work with arranging my half day tour the day prior to my China departure both quickly and efficiently.
Would Highly recommend this Tour.

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed July 18, 2019 via mobile

I’ve had the fortune to travel a lot and the privilege to take many private tours in Europe and Asia, this was hands down the best private tour I have taken, I’ve never used travel advisor to book tours always go thorough my travel agent and usually they cost twice even 3 times more what I paid for this one, so I was a bit nervous at first and only booked one day.
Our Guide Lili was ready for us sharp at 9:00Am at the hotel lobby, she’s a bit shy at first but her English was very fluent and easy to comprehend, the car was out waiting for us ( usually other tours I take have more luxurious and spacious cars but who really cares about the car brand when visiting?) overall the cars are new Buick’s minivans very Confi.
Lili took us to places really fun for the kids, explained the culture very openly, helped us bargain some discounts at the market, we got a unique experience into the Shanghai culture to the point that in all my business trips to China I’ve never learned about the culture what I did in the two days I spent with Lili, the food and restaurants she took us incredible, she would order for us, it is so different when someone that knows the local food helps you choose, my children like good AMERICAN raised kids don’t like to try new flavors and textures but Lili hit the nail In The head to head to the point that they said “the food here in China is delicious”, same kids that said that food in France and Italy suck, I couldn’t believe it.
If you read this and have doubts, don’t, you can’t go wrong with this company and specially with Lili.

Date of experience: July 2019
1  Thank carlostS128UO
Reviewed May 30, 2019 via mobile

We had a very good experience on our day tour of Suzhou. The tour booking was professional and efficient. Rita, our guide, was positive, attentive and very informative. She made our day trip into a really memorable day. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed May 25, 2019 via mobile

Sunny helped arrange round trip airport transfers for us and lined us up with a full day tour with Lily. Sunny made everything so easy. She had great communication and kept in touch leading up to, during, and after our trip. Lily was a great tour guide. She is very proud of Shanghai and China and it showed. She was informative, fun, and friendly. She has a great sense of humor. We saw more places in Shanghai in one day than we ever could have on our own. She was also very flexible about giving us options for where we wanted to go.

Reviewed May 16, 2019 via mobile

We contracted for Sunny to be our private tour guide for this tour. We started at the Bund, then went to Ohel Moise Synagogue and Ghetto Museum (both at same sight) and a walk through the Jewish neighborhood that surrounds the location. Sunny was an excellent, extremely informative, knowledgeable and personable guide. We all (4) loved her. The tour was for about 3 hours and we arranged for pickup at our hotel. Because of a conflict with our regular trip tour Sunny was flexible and met us at a point in our morning tour rather than our hotel. I can only praise everything that she did for us and even called for a van to return us to our hotel (not included) and accompanied us.

Reviewed May 7, 2019

We used Sunny for private transfer from Shanghai Marriott to Wusongkou cruise port, Sunny called us the night before at the hotel to confirm our time for pick up, and next day the driver arrived on time with our names, the van was nice, comfortable and well maintained, the driver was very polite and professional except he spoke only little English but sure he did get the ob done well.

Date of experience: March 2019