Ways to Experience Sunny Tours Shanghai
from $66.00
from $93.00
from $80.00
More Info
All reviews day trip great guide command of the english language private tour highly recommend her to anyone wonderful tour the humble administrators garden excellent english local shopping west lake cruise ship bullet train went out of her way hotel lobby urban planning museum the french concession area the high speed train
Reviewed 2 days ago

We had 8 people total on a private van, 7 seniors and one young female. All had good time on this tour, flexible itinerary and the guide Annie is excellent. Sunny is a very good person to communicate with.

Reviewed 3 days ago

We had the best tour of Shanghai by FeiFei, she helped us to fall in love with everything about Shanghai...Highly reccomand Sunny Tours for all in the market for tours...The Best...

Reviewed 4 days ago

Thanks to Rita from Sunny Tours Shanghai for the interesting Shanghai tour last week. The tour was very personalized, I saw exactly what I was interesting in. Rita is a well informed tour guide. I can recommend her very much. See you next time.

Reviewed 4 days ago

During our tour to Shanghai and Beijing we enjoyed to have a private tour through shanghai with our friendly tour guide, Rita fron sunny tours. We very much enjoyed having her company and listen to her info about china and shanghai. It was a very good opportunity, to get to know an experienced Chinese to give us more than general info. We went to all major points in shanghai and even could change the schedule, as we wanted to go up the business tour in Pudong. Having a typical Chinese lunch with Rita was also a unique experience.
We really enjoyed the full day spent with her, as she was prepared to answer all our questions about China.
Worth to do a private tour, a it is individual and much time to discuss and, sometimes joking…
Thank you very much to our Tour Guide Rita... hope to see you again, maybe even in Germany.

Unfortunately the uplaoding of pics seems to difficult….

Reviewed 1 week ago

The tour guide Rita was fantastic. The arrangements with Sunny and a private driver went as smooth as possible. They are very responsive via email.
Rita knew the area, her English was wonderful, and we had a nice morning getting tea by the water after the canal boat ride. It was a great outing.

Reviewed 1 week ago

The night before the tour, I had second thoughts about taking it. We thought it was a little pricey and that we could shop on our own. We are SO GLAD we took this tour! We could never have navigated the areas Sunny took us to nor bargained with the vendors like Sunny did. She was also very helpful in helping us select a dress (and size) that my daughter-in-law would find appealing. I wish I always had a personal shopper like Sunny. We would do it all over again and recommend to anyone traveling to Shanghai. It was definitely worth it!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Sunny was our private quite for both days. She was outstanding.. Our tours included all of the many highlights but also areas that were not on the main tours.
Her command of English was excellent and very knowledgeable of everything we saw. We also learned a lot of the history, customs and the people.
This was beyond a 5 star tour.
Book and enjoy.

1  Thank Kelklop
Reviewed 1 week ago

Just returned from China (multiple cities). We were with a tour group but decided to take this private day trip with Sunny Tours. Chris our guide was fabulous and we enjoyed the driver as well. We suggested places we would like to visit and Chris gave us some additional suggestions which we enjoyed. We ate a a lot of places but Chris took us to this wonderful restaurant and it ended up being one of the best meals we had in China. In retrospect, since our hotel was not downtown I think taking the subway to the city center to met Chris and the driver would have taken less time (traffic was bad) and cost less. The advantage of taking the private tour was that we were able see much more and we had individual attention. I suggest you ask for Chris when you book the tour.

1  Thank Relax55270951547
Reviewed 1 week ago

I recently went to a trip to China (multiple cities) and did only private tours. I have very satisfied with my tour in Shanghai with Rita. She was very professional, attentive, and knowledgeable. The things that I appreciate about any tour and that she was able to do was that she was able to provide a good history of the historical sites and suggest options for the attractions based on my interest. She was very polite and a great person to spend the day with.

Reviewed 1 week ago

This tour is really a Private tour. There was only me and my wife in the tour therefore we were in control on the pace of the trip. I did not know where Hangzhou city at all until I had taken this trip, and I am glad we did. This town is very leafy, scenic, pretty and romantic. I love those mountains and lake views. Highlights of the trip were The Lingyin Temple and the Green Tea Plantation. The lunch the tour provided at the Green Tea Plantation was very delicious. The tour was very organised from pick up from our hotel until we were returned to our hotel. Our Tour Guide Lily is very knowledgeable and gave us good commentary in English as we tour the town. Lily is very helpful and friendly, she also volunteered to take our photo, what a service, we thoroughly enjoyed her company.
China is very difficult to navigate because of language barrier, I am glad I have taken this tour as I was able to see more places during my visit. Thank you Sunny Tours for sending excellent tour guide Lily to us.