“A wonderful guide in a great city”

SunnyFlower Services
$96.00*
Din Tai Fung Dinner and VIP Class River Cruise Experience in Shanghai
Ranked #4 of 133 Tours in Shanghai
More attraction details
Owner description: Hey welcome to Shanghai!Sunnyflower services provide nice and professional private tour and business services for your trip to Shanghai China.Give us a chance today and we will reward you with the most pleasant expereince in Shanghai China!
Reviewed March 13, 2014

Sunny was a brilliant guide. After a few days of travelling around China by myself, it was wonderful to hook up with Sunny for a day and a get a better insight into the region. She patiently answered all of my questions, arranged all the travel logistics, and took me to a fab restaurant for lunch. Big thanks to Sunny!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I only had one full day in Shanghai to explore as much of the city as possible. Sunny was fantastic - listening to the things that I wanted to do or had been recommended to do as well as giving me her suggestions on what would be good to do and see.

Fantastic level of English and great fun to spend time in Shanghai with. Would thoroughly recommend!

Thank you Sunny!

Reviewed January 19, 2014

If you travel with a few people to Shanghai it might be more convenient to have a private guide with you. I visited Shanghai last dec 2013 together with 4 other of my family members, we got a chance to join Sunny for two days city tour. She arranged everything from car and the itinery. Its more flexible and you can stroll at your own pace and she can handle all the detail and you just need to inform what you wanted to go.
I would recommend her service especially if you are travelling with more people and you just sit back and relax.

1  Thank ongs82
Reviewed January 10, 2014

We are a family with 3 kids traveling to Shanghai for the 1st time to celebrate New Years Eve. Found Sunny on TA and spent 2 days with her for 1 day Shanghai city tour and half day at watertown ZhuJiaJiao. Sunny has been a great help even before the trip, helping us to book ERA tickets and New Years Eve dinner. And she always replied to all my inquiries promptly. Sunny is such a cheerful and funny person and very attentive to d kids too. She brought us to some shopping area and her bargaining skill is superb! On the days that we are on our own, Sunny also recommended us where to go and how to get there from our hotel. She has really been helpful throughout our trip. I would definitely highly recommend Sunny for anyone traveling to Shanghai for the 1st time.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Friends and I celebrated a birthday in Shanghai in December. We used Sunny's services for Saturday and Sunday to make sure we saw all we wanted to see. Sunny was so easy to deal with, responded promptly to emails and really helped us organise our time. She was very flexible and we had a great time. Cannot recommend her too highly.