“Sunny Flower Tours Shanghai”

SunnyFlower Services
Book In Advance
More Info
$58.00*
and up
Private Day Tour: Shanghai Splendid Highlights of Old and New
Ranked #7 of 111 Tours in Shanghai
More attraction details
Owner description: Hey welcome to Shanghai!Sunnyflower services provide nice and professional private tour and business services for your trip to Shanghai China.Give us a chance today and we will reward you with the most pleasant expereince in Shanghai China!
Sydney, Australia
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Sunny Flower Tours Shanghai”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Friends and I celebrated a birthday in Shanghai in December. We used Sunny's services for Saturday and Sunday to make sure we saw all we wanted to see. Sunny was so easy to deal with, responded promptly to emails and really helped us organise our time. She was very flexible and we had a great time. Cannot recommend her too highly.

Visited December 2013

Toronto, Canada
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Very Highly Recommended Tour Guide”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

I'm sure that few visitors to Shanghai have had a half-day tour of Shanghai like the tour Sunny gave us. It's possible that we are also the only clients who failed to show up at the airport at the pre-arranged time because we gave her the wrong date for our arrival, but we were able to contact her by email and arranged to spend the next morning with her before we had to leave for the airport again. She took us to the Bund, the old Chinese centre of town, a "Willow Pattern" style garden, and the absolutely fascinating Marriage market - to name a few of the places we visited with Sunny. She made sure we got to the airport in time for our next flight, and really earned her stipend when there was a problem with our airline tickets at our next destination which she sorted out in no time. We enjoyed her outgoing and friendly personality; she speaks English well and we appreciated that she was interested in us as people, rather than tourists. We have recommended Sunny to some of our friends who are planning a visit to Shanghai and I hope some day we can go there again and have Sunny as our guide.

Frankfurt, Germany
“1 day Shanghai tour guide”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

My experience with Sunny as a city tour guide in Shanghai was fantaastic. She is extremely knowledgable and her English (incl. pronounciation) is extremely good with an impressive vocabulary so that she never had to search for words when she had to explain more complex matters. What is more, she is just a very nice person with a good sense of humor who you enjoy having around you.
I also had another city guide two days later when I was in Beijing and this service was at least two steps down in terms of quality.
For the next day when I wanted to explore Shanghai a bit by myself with my camera she was giving me some additonal and helpful recommendations incl. the addresses so that I could show this any taxi driver to bring me there. I am very happy that I got Sunny recommended by a friend who also loved her service. So Sunny's service is highly recommended to anyone who wants to get an overview over the city within 1 or 2 days.

Rio de Janeiro, RJ
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Three excellent days in Shanghai with Sunny”
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Myself and my wife guided us for three days in a visit to Shanghai. Before the visit she helped us select what to visit responding promptly to emails. All she recommended visit were excellent tours. She is very fun and easy to deal with. Since we are not English speaking native she was very patient talking to us. Sunny was indeed one of the highlights of our visit to Shanghai.

Toronto, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Terrific Tour of Shanghai with Sunny”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

We are two well-travelled Canadians who toured around Shanghai with Sunny as our guide. It was truly a memorable experience. Sunny’s English is excellent, she even understood our most obscure jokes, truly a test of fluency. She is not only an excellent guide for tourists, but would be a good translator for business purposes. She has extensive knowledge of Shanghai and surrounding area, the history of China, the best transportation to use (her ability to hail taxis is remarkable), shopping areas and all the popular tourist sites. Sunny is very flexible and adapts well to special requests, fitting in visits to the C. Y. Maritime Museum and the Shanghai Propaganda Poster Art Centre with ease. Her dining choice for lunch was delicious. Sunny suits her name well, being extremely personable with an upbeat personality which makes her fun to travel with. She is always on time, well prepared for every situation and has done her homework, making plans that work for everyone. She is sensitive to everyone’s needs, making sure each of her charges is happy. For a wonderful visit to Shanghai, whatever your expectations, we recommend you travel with Sunny.

Visited October 2013