“A "Sunny" Time in (Cold) Shanghai”

SunnyFlower Services
Book In Advance
More Info
$58.00*
and up
Private Day Tour: Shanghai Splendid Highlights of Old and New
Ranked #7 of 111 Tours in Shanghai
More attraction details
Owner description: Hey welcome to Shanghai!Sunnyflower services provide nice and professional private tour and business services for your trip to Shanghai China.Give us a chance today and we will reward you with the most pleasant expereince in Shanghai China!
Tampa, FL
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“A "Sunny" Time in (Cold) Shanghai”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

My wife and I recently completely a whirlwind journey to China, Southeast Asia and Indonesia, and without hesitation, I can simply say our time with Sunny as our guide made for the perfect beginning to our adventure!

As our lives have been beyond busy this last year, we decided to break from our tradition of self-guided travel in our pre and post cruise stays, and discovered Sunny through both Tripadvisor and Cruise Critic. We then worked with Sunny before and during our first China visit (HK doesn't count) to ensure a great visit, and that we had. From pick-up at the airport to delivery back, everything was great, and great because of Sunny. Here's why:

Sunny tailors your visit to whatever your wishes are and is as adaptable as humanly possible.

She speaks English fluently, and will always interpret on a guests behalf (great for my explaining my food allergies in peanut heavy China).

Sunny knows her city and the visitor benefits so much from her knowledge and experience.

I can't say enough about how helpful and understanding Sunny was when it came to my wife's health and limitations, and she was as accommodating as a guide could possibly be, Sunny was concerned that we (Floridians) were ending our days a little early due to the very cold temperatures and the fact that we were just a little bit jet-lagged. Sunny, if you read this, thank you for that concern - we don't feel we missed any thing and we'll definitely be able to experience more when we hopefully in the years to come.

But most of all, Sunny is a class act...fun to be with, intelligent, warm and trustworthy.

To close, a very quick story. As Sunny was taking a photo for us, an amateur photographer snapped a few pictures and approached us to show them. Most North Americans would pretty much think this was an indication he wanted to sell us these photographs, or would be angry he took them at all. I mentioned this briefly, but Sunny knew better, and I looked up to find her and the older gentleman exchanging e-mails. We later arrived in Singapore to find the shots waiting in our e-mail. Sunny acted as a go-between so our privacy would remain intact, and then sent us three great shots that we'll cherish.

Sunny deserves our highest recommendation, and we hope we see her again.

Visited January 2013

Brisbane, Australia
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Great Guide!”
Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

We organized for Sunny to be our guide while in Shanghai. She met us at airport and took us on the bullet airport train where we were picked up by our driver. I wanted to go on a bullet train.

She customized the tour as we went along because we had changed our mind on a couple of things by the time we got to Shanghai. Our children were very tired and a little grumpy and Sunny was very understanding.

She was a great guide and very knowledgeable about Shanghai. She was good at bargaining prices for us too when buying from the markets.

She has a great sense if style too which I liked!

I would recommend her.

Brussels, Belgium
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Private Tour Guide - Sunny”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

On our first trip to China, we (me and my family, a party of 5) decided to hire a personal tour guide in Shanghai and we couldn’t be happier with our choice.

Her name is Sunny and she basically did what we would expect from a good guide: she was very nice and professional, always smiling and providing us with enough interesting and useful information about the places we went to. She would also easily adapt to our pace. Sunny seems to have a lot of professional experience in different backgrounds, which is reflected on her capacity to perform as a good guide.

But more than that, Sunny is a very witty and pleasant person to spend time with. She would show interest in discussing different subjects with us, as well as taking pictures and “taking part on the fun”, even though she must have done it countless times.

Sunny also went past our agreed schedule to help us get around in Shanghai in the evening, while looking for a specific shop or restaurant.

I would definitely recommend her services and I would be happy to hire them again in my next trip to China.

Visited January 2013
2 Thank thelastofthe
Perth, Australia
“Fantastic Tour Company”
Reviewed December 14, 2012

This should be the name of this company because they really are.
We had the pleasure of Lilian as our tour guide and she was prompt and reliable in every way.
Our tours of Suzhou and Shanghai were truely memorable . The rates are reasonable and they put in the extra effort to ensure you are safe and happy , even to the point of waiting for our final flight with us on the last day .
We will always remember this trip,
Regards Colin & Lizzy Stevens

Visited January 2012
Mexico
“Wonderful Suzhou”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

It was wonderful having Sunny for our visit to Suzhou. She is very professional , organised, kind, punctual as well as easy going.

She really makes an effort to make your trip enjoyable. It is easy to book your schedule with her, we made it by mail while we where in Shanghai.

We travel from Shanghai to Suzhou, she pick us from our hotel, then train station. We visit Humble Administrator's Garden, Silk Factory, Canals, Tiger Hill in one day. It was a long day but worth it.

Thanks Sunny