“Highlight of our trip to Shanghai!”

SunnyFlower Services
$88.00*
Private Trip to Hangzhou from Shanghai by Bullet Train
Ranked #4 of 130 Tours in Shanghai
More attraction details
Owner description: Hey welcome to Shanghai!Sunnyflower services provide nice and professional private tour and business services for your trip to Shanghai China.Give us a chance today and we will reward you with the most pleasant expereince in Shanghai China!
Reviewed November 5, 2012

After checking the Trip Advisor reviews, my husband and I booked Sunny for a round trip journey from Shanghai to Hangzhou. Our dates overlapped with the HUGE National Holiday (first week of October), but Sunny purchased fast train tickets for us ahead of time and secured the services of a local driver in Hangzhou.

We are "seasoned" travellers and enjoy venturing out on our own, but we could have never accomplished all that we did without Sunny's assistance. She was knowledgeable in all things historical and cultural and communicates with excellent English. She was punctual, listened to our every question and request, and remained positive and energetic throughout our 13 hour adventure.

Despite the crowds at all of the sites (due to the national holiday), Sunny guided throughout the day with grace and joy. West Lake was beautiful, and we thoroughly enjoyed being a part of the Chinese celebration; but our fondest memories of the day are related to Sunny's willingness to answer ALL of our questions and the her admirable work ethic and compelling personal story.

We have NOTHING negative to say about her personality or abilities. We highly recommend her services to anyone who wants to maximize their time and dollars in the Shanghai area.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I asked Sunny to help me with a golf share transaction in 2011. She was responsive, professional, and punctual.

Her English comprehension and translation was among the best of the local guides that I had previously experienced, and she was reliable with her representations.

I would recommend her again for friends needing business translation.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

Sunny guided my husband and I in Shuzhou, picking us up at our cruise ship and shepherding us through trains and taxis to the fabulous gardens in the garden city. We combined our ideas of where we wanted to go with her experiences and knowledge and thus had a trailer made day long tour with her. She was funny, very personable, very smart and her English was not only excellent in terms of vocabulary but she was also easy to understand having either a very good ear or the ability to overcome an accent. Bottom line, we would highly recommend her!! Lesley and Peter, Tampa, Florida USA

Reviewed October 25, 2012

Sunny took my husband and I around Shanghai. She picked up at the airport and gave us a very good overview of the city in a very short times.
She was very professional, friendly and spoke an excellent English

Reviewed October 10, 2012

I had three days in Shanghai, two of which I spent with Sunny. I can honestly say that she made my trip to Shanghai and I would not have had the same experience without her. As I was travelling alone this was definitely the best way to get around and see everything. It was just like walking around with a friend! She ensured I got to everything I had requested and even went the extra mile with attention to small detail. Would recommend spending the day at Tongli as per Sunny's recommendation. 5 star Thanks so much Sunny :)