“Great day with lots of amazing things!” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Private Day Tour: Shanghai Splendid Highlights of Old and New
Ranked #14 of 105 Tours in Shanghai
More attraction details
Owner description: Hey welcome to Shanghai!Sunnyflower services provide nice and professional private tour and business services for your trip to Shanghai China.Give us a chance today and we will reward you with the most pleasant expereince in Shanghai China!
Haverhill, MA
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Great day with lots of amazing things!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2012

I booked a day trip with Sunny, to show me and my colleague the highlights of Shanghai. It was my first trip to Shanghai, and I only had 1 day to see the sights, as I was visiting for business. I found Sunny through the TripAdvisor site. Once I had confirmed my appointment with Sunny, she contacted me to find out about my interests for the day.

Sunny took us to the hot tourists spots in town, so that we had an overview of both the old and new Shanghai. Having Sunny to help us navigate our way through the city via foot, boat, taxi, and subway was wonderful. Sunny provided us a warm and educational environment to learn about the culture and history of Shanghai.

We asked Sunny to take us off the beaten path, so we could see more of the local flare. She accomodated our requests. Midway through the day, we decided we would like to experience a tea tasting. She brought us to a reputable establishment where we were treated like dignitaries. I was a little hesitant to try the tea, as I was unsure if the water used was safe. I had no issues as a result of drinking the tea. There were pictures of several well-known people who visited the Tea house on the wall.

We also did some local shopping for both hand made clothing items and for knock off shopping. It was well worth having Sunny with us to ensure we got the quality item we expected. She also helped to negotiate prices on our behalf.

Sunny did not ask for payment until after our tour was completed. She spent well over 8 hours with us, and was still planning to continue our tour. However, due to the jet lag we were experiencing, we decided to retreat to our hotel for a night of rest.

I would highly recommend booking Sunny's services. You will not be disappointed.

Visited September 2012

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Thank You Sunny”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2012

My husband and I had only 2 days in Shanghai. We hired Sunny to be our guide. She took us on a wonderful tour of Shanghai, with a private driver, and we made the most of our time. Sunny is completely professional and a very nice person. What impressed me the most about Sunny was that she continued to keep in touch with us in the lead up to our arrival and any query to her was answered extremely promptly. Sunny also organized a driver to pick us up at the airport and to return us to the airport, and it was extremely pleasing to clear customs and find the driver waiting for us. Sunny was also punctual meeting us on both days at our hotel. I would highly recommend Sunny as your tour guide for your trip to Shanghai!!!

Visited August 2012
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Sunny is a gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2012

My husband and I took a day trip to Suzhou from Shanghai with Sunny. We went by fast train and Sunny made perfect arrangements. The day was wonderful in every way. Sunny speaks perfect English. Her manner is kind and thoughtful and her knowledge is excellent. She is outstanding in every way. We have not had a more exceptional tour guide in our many travels.

Michigan traveler

Visited August 2012
Adelaide, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“So Impressed, Sunnys the best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2012

My daughter (7) and I were extremely happy with the performance of our guide, Sunny. Sunny's english is excellent and she has excellent initiative, anticipating our every need and responding to our requests. So whether you are in Shanghai for business or pleasure you can't go wrong. She is friendly and helpful in every aspect and has a good business head, very professional. We had a fantastic time and much fun with Sunny in Shanghai. We wished we'd stayed longer to experience more. We give Sunny the highest rating of 5 stars.

Visited September 2011
San Francisco, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great tour guide-so full of energy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2012

We used Sunny for 4 days during our trip to Shanghai. We were traveling with our kids (ages 4 & 6) as well as grandpa and she did a great job of accommodating everyone. She is full of energy and knows so much about all the tourist spots in the city. She also had great suggestions on restaurants and we had some delicious meals. Sunny also arranged a driver for our family so we didn't have to drag the kids around the city on public transportation. She was great and I highly recommend her.

Visited July 2012