“Search No More”

and up
Private Day Tour To Nanxun Water Village from Shanghai
Ranked #20 of 116 Tours in Shanghai
More attraction details
Owner description: See modern China in place no other than Shanghai. Knowing the city from various sides, I am committed to making your tour experience exceed expectation.Aside from regular tours that cover all the popular tourist's spots, I am specially focused on bringing you culture&lifestyle-oriented perspectives by organizing featured activities, which involve you in a close touch with local residents. Programs include practising Taichi, learning cooking, learning calligraphy, watching attired opera, viewing tea ceremony, playing Longtang games, all at your requests.Explore Shanghai, Experience China!
Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Search No More”
Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

I am glad Harris was my tour-guide . Very nice and helpful person, gave us very nice suggestions where to go in Shanghai . He also helped me getting a phone with chines number to use it during my visit ^^ . Harris is very flexible and can adapt to almost any schedule you want . If you want a car or driver or even both he will help you . I consider him as a friend not a tour-guide =)

1 Thank Abdulla A

napa, ca
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Harris the Great!!”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

We were on a cruise and spent two days in Shanghai. Harris met us at the boat with a van (driver) in addition to himself (there were 4 of us). Harris speaks perfect English and has an infectious smile. We saw many of the usual attractions and then some spectacular visits to shrines, sights that Harris wanted us to experience. We were all over Shanghai. Harris had planned what we were going to do through e mail and then he also wanted our input and of course some shopping. He planned two fabulous lunches, all native restaurants. We so enjoyed spending time with Harris. I would recommend him. He is very personable and made our two days so exciting.

Visited February 2014
Shanghai, China
“trip to Shanghai”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Harris is the "Best of the Best"!!! I have hired him numerous times now and it has ALWAYS been a wonderful experience. He took great care in planning our activities based on daily discussions of what our goals were and what interested us the most. We appreciated his many suggestions and flexibility, and felt that he planned a tour perfectly customized to our needs.All of the logistics were well planned and thoughtful, from airport-hotel transportation to tours of the area. His suggestions were all excellent - where to stay, where to eat, what to visit. .
He is a perfect friend u need to have in tour and a very descenty and honest person.

Visited August 2013
Irvine, California
“The ONLY tour guide to hire!!!”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

On my most recent trip we gave him a last-minute call. While, he was unavailable, he provided us with a delightful driver! We had a LOVELY day and it was a very interesting tour. Upon arriving back at the hotel I realized that I had foolishly lost my cell phone. One call to Harris was all it took. He and his driver found the I-phone!!! It was only three hours, from the time it was discovered,till it was placed back in my pocket!!! AMAZING! Delightful, fun, and safe. Who could ask for anything more!

Visited January 2014
Englewood, New Jersey
“A superior guide!”
Reviewed January 11, 2014

My husband, grown son and I were with Harris for two days during our recent trip to Shanghai. We couldn't have asked for a better experience. His knowledge of the city and its nearby towns was superior. He took great care in planning our activities based on daily discussions of what our goals were and what interested us the most. We appreciated his many suggestions and flexibility, and felt that he planned a tour perfectly customized to our needs. His reliability, accessibility and sensitivity were most appreciated. He is an intelligent, thoughtful and well-spoken young man, and we recommend him most highly to anyone looking for a top notch tour in his complex and exciting city.

Visited January 2014