“Best day with Miki”

Miki Tours
Book In Advance
$63.50*
and up
Xitang Water Village Sunset Tour including Riverside Dining Experience from...
$69.00*
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Reviewed January 5, 2014

My daughter and I had the best couple of days with Miki as our tour guide. We had so much fun and visited places we couldn't have found on our own. The day visiting the water villages was brilliant with a delicious meal, collecting produce from a local farmer and a cooking lession. Miki tailored our tour to provide an itinerary that was specific to our interests. Miki is an excellent guide and I highly recommend her to other travellers.

5  Thank Pam S
There are newer reviews for Miki Tours

Reviewed January 5, 2014

We emailed Miki to set up our one day tour in Shanghai.Unfortunately Miki was already booked on the day of our tour.She introduced us to Tifa,her good friend.Tifa was wonderful.We had fun times exploring Shanghai through out the day.Tifa was also very nice,friendly and patient to my son and niece.The kids like her so much.They are still talking about Tifa and wish we could spend more time with Tifa in Shanghai.Tifa took us to a delicious reasonable restaurant for lunch and we also dine out together right before the Circus time.It was just wonderful to spend a whole day with Tifa,as we didn't have that much time to explore the city by ourselves.Tifa just always know what's the best for us.The circus is also a must see in Shanghai.The kids loved it.We sure will contact Miki and Tifa again when we are back to Shanghai.We wish to visit the water village some other time.Thanks Tifa for the wonderful day in Shanghai and thanks Miki for introducing us to Tifa.

3  Thank Adinda-Dhewiyani
Reviewed December 30, 2013

I had the pleasure of Miki showing me the area of Hangzhou with the mountains of tea. She made the experience completely easy and care-free with pre-booking of trains, etc. The insight I was able to get with her explanations, stories, lunch selections, etc far surpassed anything I might have been able to get on my own. I usually travel solo and find my own way about but I do not regret, at all, getting Miki's expertise for this.

I look forward to meeting up with her again my next time there.

She has my highest recommendation.

3  Thank davidgrahammd
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Had a wonderful day with Miki. Having seen much of the city in previous visits it was great to have the chance to get our and see some of the nearby villages. Miki was an excellent guide. She is clearly is sensitive to the needs of particular groups and can tailor itineraries and content accordingly. Miki was great fun and we had the right mix of food, fun, sightseeing and some cultural insight.

2  Thank Kingmaker
Reviewed November 22, 2013

My friend and I were on business in Shanghai and had a Sunday spare. We used Miki to introduce us to the highlights of the city and were not disappointed! Miki met us at the hotel and we walked the city and used public transport. She has a very good knowledge of the city and we particularly liked her extensive set of maps and photos on her iPad, which she used to illustrate the points she was making. Her English is good and she has a great sense of humuor! Is she the number one attraction in Shanghai? Is she better than the Bund?! We joked with her about this - maybe, maybe not - but she is a great guide and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her, and use her again in the future!

5  Thank tony_cleo