“Wonderful Guide makes Great Memories!”
Review of Miki Tours

More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Reviewed August 19, 2013

This review is delayed and a long time overdue. I travel on business worldwide about 3 weeks out of the month. I spent a long weekend late last summer in Shanghai and had a wonderful 2-day tour of Shanghai and Ancient Water Town with Miki. Communications and planning was perfect via email. She was friendly, personable and very professional. Everything was set up according to the agreed upon plan and most punctual along with meeting me and dropping me off at the hotel. She arranged for the driver and all activities/transportation including the best spots for shopping and for trying the local cuisine. Her knowledge of the sights and their historical importance was astounding. I had a worry-free and very enjoyable time along with great memories and hope to be back in Shanghai to explore the city further. Of course I will contact Miki, the best tour guide there, to help me. Overall I would highly recommend Miki if you ever visit Shanghai!

1  Thank timosan
ShanghaiguideMiki, Owner at Miki Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

Thank you very much for choosing my service and your nice comments !
I am grateful and very happy to hear that had nice memories of your Shanghai trip .
Sending my best wishes !
Miki Wei
Honored to be your guide and a friend !!

Reviewed August 16, 2013

I googled the net to find a guide for my short stay in Shanghai. I was extremely lucky to get in touch with Tifa.
She is extremely professional in everything she do. Suggested and discussed a program that was planned and agreed prior to my trip. She really knows what to see and experience in the metropol of Shanghai. She speaks perfect English and is very fun and interesting to spend time together with. I can strongly recommend Tifa to anybody in need of professional assistance and guiding during their stay in Shanghai. She really made my trip a memory for life!

1  Thank Peter_Berg_SWE

Dear Peter:
Thank you very much for your trust to my recommendation of referring my sister Tifa to you , nice to hear that you had a wonderful tour with her !
Sending our best wishes to you from Charming and diverse Shanghai .

Reviewed August 11, 2013

My daughter and I had the wonderful pleasure of having Miki guide us around Shanghai and Hangzshou. She was so knowledgable and fun. She was flexible and adapted our days to accommodate the intense heat that was occurring while we were there. We had a wonderful time and would highly recommend her services.

1  Thank Colleen S

Dear Colleen:
Thank you very much for choosing my service and your comments ! It was sweet memories with 2 sweet ladies !
Sending all my best wishes !

Reviewed August 3, 2013

well were do I start, from the first recommendation from jessi di tours of bejing another great city guide I was given an introduction to miki .
from the onset she replied promptly with her recommendations .
I had planned 2 days however my wife not feeling so well I had to cancel our trip to west lake.so we arrived at our hotel about 10.am the Westin and found away to the bund and nanjing road
during my emails I was recommended to go and see a Chinese acrobat show not really understanding what level of show it would be.
with email communications Miki had now purchased our tickets and was meeting us to hand us our tickets , due to traffic we were running late but that didn't bother her for a moment .
we got there before 7.30 so she navigated through the crowd and bought us right to our seat .
how goods that's, and she even thought enough to buy 2 bottles of water so we could enjoy.

now this acrobat show we would have to pay at least $150 -200 Australian dollars each it cost us 600 RMB for both around $110
what a show first class ,I wont spoil it for you but must see.

next morning we had arranged to meet for our day tour at 9.am very punctual.

we started with a walk to the bund with a full explanation of history of these magnificent buildings
took some photos then caught a ferry to pudong financial district .
and to the tallest building with an observatory tower 100 floors amazing view of shanghai
from there lunch , awesome Chinese hardly cost me compared to Australia.
we then took a taxi old town to see a 200 year old village full of shopping and eatery , a beautiful garden built in the Ming dynasty also must see.
from there we took a taxi to the French concession were we took a walk through the park and saw people dancing , playing cards , and relaxing ,something we need to adopt back home .
starting to get tired I thought we had seen a good cross section of shanghai and miki said to me are you tired , my initial response was going to be was very tired but this was self inflicted as we have walked km and km just seeing Beijing and Macau ,but one choices to punish them selves and said no we can manage.
miki said yoll be most disappointed if you don see this area so she took us to Tianifang arts and fashion area .
we then headed back to our hotel finishing a very long day but well worth every penny.
meeting a stranger sometimes can turn out to be awkward but no chance with miki a beautiful person who became a real friend,

I assure you'll need a good sleep after a day with miki as I know we did , my wife is still sleeping
while I right this review , we missed dinner and maybe room service .
no matter as I said we had a great lunch.

I encourage you calling miki if visiting shanghai as im sure to call her again when next in town

take care of your self miki
new friends
leo and lilian

1  Thank leo c

Thank you very much for choosing my service and your nice comments !
Very much appreciated that your understanding to my attention want my clients see as much as possible with Miki !
Take good care ! My dear lovely friends !

Reviewed July 21, 2013

I found Miki thru the positive reviews on Trip Advisor and booked her for a three day tour. My wife and I were traveling to China for business meetings and decided to bring our 9 and 10 year old daughters and extend the trip for a family vacation. We decided to utilize Miki and spend three days touring Shanghai and the surrounding areas. We are so glad that we did, this is the only way to go! Miki took care of everything and treated our girls like Princesses. We were so busy getting ready for our meetings that we arrived with very little knowledge of Shanghai and Miki took charge. She is very knowledgeable and personable and we felt safe and at ease with her leadership. She made it a point to educate us and she not only showed us the attractions but the life and culture of the people. We would have never seen this level of detail without Miki.
Forget about the stress and worries of travel in a foreign country and let Miki show you Shanghai, you will be glad you did!

1  Thank L2TL

Thank you very much for choosing my service and your nice comments ! I shared nice time and happiness of your family ! Sending my best wishes to your lovely family ! Miki Wei