“My private guidein Shanghai”
Review of Miki Tours

More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Miki is a very knoledgable guide. I spent with her 2 days in Shanghai and Hangzhou, which I enjoyed immensely. In these 2 days I found out a lot about Shanghai and China's history, culture, traditions and language. She helped me a lot. Highly recommended!

ShanghaiguideMiki, Owner at Miki Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2012

Dear Victoria :

Thank you very much for choosing my service , I have learned a lot about your country Norway , thanks !

Sending warmest regards !

Miki Wei

Reviewed December 3, 2012

I do not write many reviews but will for Miki because she is an extraordinary guide. Her language skills are excellent, she has lovely personality and she knows Shanghai!

1  Thank NickScottsdale_AZ

Dear Connie :

Thank you very much for choosing my service and your review .

All my best wishes to your family !

Miki Wei
Shanghai China

Reviewed December 1, 2012

We were referred to Miki from one of her colleagues in Beijing.. and we couldn't have been happier. Miki was truly a joy to be with. Not only did we see all the sights of Shanghai and more than we would've found ourselves, Miki's real life stories and sense of humor kept us entertained the entire few days we were with her. If you're looking for someone who's not only knowledgeable about Shanghai but will make you feel at home away from home, Miki is your girl.

Thanks for all the wonderful memories!
Shilpa and Suril

ShanghaiguideMiki, Owner at Miki Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2012

Dear Shilpa and Suril :

Thank you very much for your comments , it really inspire me to be better and better .

Sending my best wishes !

Miki Wei in Shanghai

Reviewed November 19, 2012

When my Indian colleague was in Shanghai, he had a full weekend to explore shanghai. I decided to contact Miki, It was a perfect decision. Feedback from my colleague was very much positive about his tour with Miki. She proposed a program of visiting the must see attractions of Shanghai tailored to his interests. She helped in finding perfect restaurant for a delicious Chinese food & assist perfectly in shopping.
She is honest and punctual & has a great knowledge about Chinese culture. She is very attentive to her customer, always trying to meet their needs.

If you want tour guide for shanghai or nearby, or need a translator I will definitely recommend her.

Sachin from Delhi, India (presently in Shanghai)

ShanghaiguideMiki, Owner at Miki Tours, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2012

Dear Sachin :
Thank you very much for your comments , looking forward to have more opportunites to be guide for your colleagues .
All my best wishes !
Miki in Shanghai

Reviewed November 19, 2012

Miki was great. She was more than great. she was fantastic. She has all the standard traits that a classic Shanghai guide had. PLUS, unlike many other Shanghai guides, she was able to speak very good English, she was able to give information about whatever you ask, she was able to take you to very good (but not touristic) restaurants, she was able to tell you many different things and make all the programmes for you just in the way you want.

We were with her for two days (one day in Shanghai and the other in Hangzou) and we were so so so happy to have been with her. Miki is not just a guide, she is like a friend you have. Whether you are coming as a larger group or it is only you and your wife (as the case was in our case), Miki is just great.

She is one of the few persons that I would recommend this strongly. Choose her and you wont regret it:)

Dear Ezgi and Yalin :

Thank you very much for your comments , Istanbul is such a memorable city for me . Looking forward to visit Istanbul again oneday .

All my best wishes !