“Fabulous Lady!”

Miki Tours
Book In Advance
$63.50*
and up
Xitang Water Village Sunset Tour including Riverside Dining Experience from...
$69.00*
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Shanghai is a fantastic city, and this lady knows her way around....I spent the last two days in her company and really enjoyed my time. Very professional. Prior to my arrival we exchanged emails as to how the trip would be spent. Within Shanghai, she took me to places I would never have found on my own, and was very much part of the negotiations when I went to the wholesale jade market. I also spent a day in one of the water villages out of town. Miki is very well organised and I have no complaints about the planning of my trips. The little restaurant where we lunched out of town served genuinely fresh and delicious simple food. She organised my car from Pudong Airport (very late at night) into Shanghai and also my transportation down to Hangzhou without hesitation. You really could not find a nicer or more helpful guide in Shanghai, and she has a very good command of English. I was really lucky to have found her! My experiences in Beijing were most definitely not on this level.

ShanghaiguideMiki, Owner at Miki Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2012

Dear Pamela :

You are such a special lady , very charming , knowledgeable , tolerant , thanks so much for the useful information and advices you have given me . The more I know you , the more I like you . It was very unforgettable 2 days . I wish you all the best with your family , your lovely 3 years old granddaughter.

There are newer reviews for Miki Tours

Reviewed October 20, 2012

Following Jeff's review in July, I contacted Miki to be my tour guide on my trip to Shanghai. I think she is an outstanding guide and I really enjoyed her company over two full days in this City. She knows the best places to go visit, to shop, and even helped me to pay sensible prices for my purchases.

I thoroughly recommend you contact this lovely lady if you are looking for a tour guide who will give you an excellent insight into this city and the surrounding areas.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Miki was an excellent guide and we had a great tour with her to Hangzhou (tea plantage, temples, West lake). She gave lots of backgound details on Chinese culture and society and on top told numerous stories/legends about the ancient China with its emperors and War Lords. We spend a complete day with her and explained everything in detail. As well it was an easy arrangement with her as she picked us up at our place and organized train and taxi for us. Miki, thank you very much for the great trip!

ShanghaiguideMiki, Owner at Miki Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2012

Dear Chris and Christan :

Thanks for your comments !

It was a very lovely day in Hangzhou , thanks for teaching me German and about your culture .

All my best wishes to your bright future !

Reviewed September 25, 2012

I hired Miki for one day Shanghai tour because of my first visit to Shanghai on a business trip with very limited spared time. She is really a professional that can tailor-made a plan for me in such a short time since I contacted Miki in the last evening before the tour while I was in Shanghai. How lucky I was. It is impossible for me seeing so many attractions and experiencing the life of Shanghai in one day without Miki’s organization.
Miki is very knowledgeable. We had discussed about the Chinese literature, classical music and art during the tour which make Miki’s guide even more attractive. I personally like the following spots with Miki:
- Walking tour in Yu Garden and back street in neighborhood.
- Walking tour in French Concession area and Tianzefang.
- M50 Creation Park (modern art)
- Tea time in Xintiandi
- Night cruise on Huangpu River
- The Bund at Night
I definitely will hire Miki again if I visit Shanghai again. Also, I highly recommend Miki to all visitors to Shanghai.

ShanghaiguideMiki, Owner at Miki Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2012

Dear Jason:

Thanks for your comments ! I have learned many things from you , really appreciated it so much !

All my best wishes to you and the 4 lovely ladies in your family ( Mrs H and 3 girls ) !

Reviewed September 17, 2012

email address mikiwei999@163.com

I spent a wonderful day in late march 2012 being guided by Miki around Shanghai. Miki is a great organiser and really knows her way around the city. I did what was a shanghai highlights tour with Miki as she was unable to guide me for the week I was there as she had other prior commitments. I then had the chance to go back to the attractions that appealed to me with another excellent guide that Miki had arranged for me. Miki is a huge amount of fun and we had a laugh a minute and treats you as a real friend. Miki is punctual and has excellent english skills. I had arranged before i arrived to see Shanghai by public transport where possible and Miki made that happen. I also wanted to eat local and Miki did this for me as well. I recommend Miki unreservedly

Roger McKay NZ

ShanghaiguideMiki, Owner at Miki Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2012

Dear Roger :

Thank you very much for feedback here , I have learned a lot from you about your country .

All my best wishes to you ,your very cute grand children, all your family !