“Made my Shanghai visit a memorable experience!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Shanghai Half Day of Local Breakfast and Morning Activities Tour
Ranked #7 of 105 Tours in Shanghai
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: SAT China provides you with the most memorable, fun and informative genuine Shanghai Experience! We offer you various features of tours (classic, special, culture, customized), vehicle services with chauffeurs, airport transfers, show/transportation tickets purchase/booking in advance, etc.
Berwyn, Illinois
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Made my Shanghai visit a memorable experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2012

I had Min Min as my guide for 4 days and can't say enough positive things about her. She was very professional yet easy to get along with. I spent a week in Shanghai and had a few places I wanted to see, but was more interested in just seeing the city. Min Min was very flexible and made very helpful recommendations.

She handled getting the train tickets prior to my arrival, suggested an itinerary and arrived right on time at the Quintet every day. She also was a real trooper as she came down with a horrible cold at the end of the first day. Nonetheless, she was there promptly every day. As I had gotten sick in Shenzhen the previous week, I was sympathetic LOL. Being sick also let me experience visit a TCM doctor. Definitely not what I had expected to do, but very memorable and certainly off the beaten path!

Her English is fluent and we had no problem whatsoever communicating. She also knew the locations we traveled to (Suzhou, Hangzhou and Nanjing, as well as Shanghai) and how to best get around. As a solo traveler, she was fun to talk to and made the trip very enjoyable and memorable.

I highly recommend SAT China and Min Min!

Brian

Visited April 2011
3 Thank OakParkSpartan
CuteMinMin, Manager at SAT China - Day Tours, responded to this review, April 7, 2012
Thanks again for choosing SAT China. We are glad that you enjoyed the trip a lot! If you come back to Shanghai again, please feel free to let us know:-)

BOYNTON BEACH
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Min Min of SAT China was wonderful to work with.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2012

Five couples arrived in Shanghai on the Diamond Princess. Min Min had arranged for our guide, David, to meet us where the ship's complimentary shuttle dropped us off. He and his driver took us everywhere we had arranged to go. He was knowledgeable, courteous and friendly. All of us would highly recommend David and Min Min of SAT China.
Elliie

Visited October 2011
3 Thank TRAVEL498

Milton, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“SAT China - your best choice for seeing Shanghai”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2012

My wife and I traveled to Shanghai in February 2009 and engaged Min Min Shi of SAT China (www.ShanghaiPersonalTourGuide.com) to escort us around the city to learn about the culture, people and history. Min Min was able to clearly communicate the historical and current information about Shanghai and was able to answer all our questions. I highly recommend Min Min to anyone looking for a knowledgeable and well spoken guide for Shanghai

Visited February 2011
4 Thank Larry E

San Francisco, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Private 1 Day Tour From Princess cruiseship to Shanghai & Watertown”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2012

We had a marvelous day trip in Shanghai and the old watertown with Sam. We really appreciated Sam’s energy and sense of humor (“I am not your guide today…I am your guard to keep you safe all day!” Ha ha – he kept us laughing a lot all day!). He really kept us on schedule and made sure that we did not stray. Our trip would not have been as memorable without him. We loved the fact that he also spoke perfect English! I must also add that our driver was also an excellent driver with our safety and getting us to the various sites and back to the ship on time! I valued SAT services so much that I posted on all of the future Princess cruises that had a stop in Shanghai about using SAT. One of the strongest attributes in putting our trip together with SAT was her prompt response to emails and honesty! We did twice as much activities at half the price of a Princess ship's tour and only 8 in our group!

Visited February 2011
5 Thank Julie650

Philadelphia, PA
63 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 111 helpful votes
“Highly recommended”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2012

I used SAT China services during a month-long business trip to Shanghai. A guide took me around Shanghai, to a water village of Zhujiajiao and to Suzhou.

I found the guide professional, knowledgeable and fun to deal with - pretty much everything a good guide should be. Quite inexpensive compared to similar service in Europe, too.

This was my third visit to Shanghai, so the guide tweaked what I assume is the standard tour to show me the things I hadn't seen before. Tthe same applied to the other two tours. The guide took time to understand what I was interested in and tweaked the trips accordingly. Of course, having a Chinese speaker available didn't exactly hurt when bargaining, ordering meals, getting around Suzhou, etc. I suspect that alone was almost worth her fees.

Highly recommended. Do let the guide know what you are interested in; they will work with you to create a personalized tour.

Visited December 2011