The best Italian restaurant during my year in Shanghai!
1) Paid 700RMB for an appetizer, a pizza, two kids menus, two pasta, a few drinks, and two desserts. (which included only one glass of beer)
2) Priced reasonably considering the taste (A-) and the ambience (A)!
3) Pizza could have been better but belongs to "Tier A" in the Shanghai league.
However, pizza was not good enough to make me an avid repeater.
(Porta Nova pizza on Hongmei Road may provide equal or better taste and crisp)
4) Pasta was impressive as this was one of the few "al dente" pasta I came across in Shanghai.
5) Dissapointment came from the deserts. Tiramisu was dry and "napoletana pie" was like a home-made pie which had been left ouf of the fridge for 3 days. Next time, I will wrap up my dinner with an espresso.
6) I like the contrast of the "ghetto-ish" path that leads to the store from Changle Road and the cozy laid-back restaurant atmosphere.
Would definily go back with my family!